Chapter 34

(Becca's pov)
-8pm-
My entire body is sore, and I'm left alone tied to a chair. I could feel blood trickling down my face from getting beat. Selena and Max are running their mouths in the other room, so I don't have a chance at escaping. I wasn't listening until the sound of Justin's name. That's when I opened my ears. Is he coming? Is he hurt? I don't know.
"Alright, bitch, you won't believe this, but I'm about to get fucked hard...by Justin."
Selena wore a devilish smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes, which made her glare at me.
"Max, fuck this bitch."
Selena ordered Max; then I regretted my past actions. Max got close to me, and I screamed, the duck tape covering my cries and screams. My chest tightened, and my throat squeezed in on me. I couldn't tell if I was crying or struggling to breathe.
"I'm not wasting my time with you when I've got plans. Max, forget it."
Selena smirked at my desperation. I couldn't calm down, and my lungs felt smaller.
"She's faking."
Max waved me off, like I was nothing. This is a really bad time to get a panic attack, because I'm completely helpless. I could only breathe through my nose, but that wasn't enough. Selena ripped the tape off my mouth then yanked me off the chair. I still couldn't breathe correctly, but I could get something. My knees were shaking from fear and hurt. I tried to do what Justin told me to do, breathe calmly.
"Chill out. Take a fucking joke."
Selena giggled then shoved me in the car. Max covered my mouth with tape again and kept a tight grip on my arm. He tied my ankles then locked the seatbelt on me.
"Don't go anywhere, baby."
Max smirked then followed Selena into the building. The car door was locked, and I was alone again. I tugged and squirmed, but I couldn't get myself free. My wrists were swollen, but I writhed until I heard a snap. My hands were free. Oh, thank god. I took off the seatbelt and duck tape, and tried to free my ankles. I found a lighter in the side of the car and used it to free myself. Once I was free, I caught my breath and forced myself to focus. I can't open the door, or the car alarm will go off. I rolled down the window and started to climb out. I was so nervous that I landed face first on the pavement. I don't care. I scrambled to my feet and ran. I ran wherever my sore legs would take me.
"Hey Becca, where's Justin?! What happened?!"
A group of people came up to me. Soon enough, the group turned into a crowd. I had no choice but to run inside the building. I crossed my fingers and hoped I didn't run into Selena or Max. Once I was inside, I panted and tried to think of a safe place to hide. I considered the girls' bathroom then dodged into an elevator. Luckily, I was by myself. I pressed 3, my heart beating through my ears. The doors opened, and I quickly walked out only to bump right into Max. Shit.
"Oh, you're so gonna get it now, baby."
He snickered then pulled me into the elevator. He covered my mouth before pressing 6.
"Fucking bitch, just wait til I fuck you again."
He hissed then pushed me against the wall, his hands pulling my hair. I cried and whimpered and he pulled me out and to a room labeled 625. He knocked while squeezing my arm painfully.
"Max, I said leave us alo-"
Selena paused her sentence when she saw me. Her hair was a mess and she covered herself with a shirt. Justin's shirt. Why?
"Bitch tried to get away."
Max shoved me into her, making me hit my shoulder on the wall. I knew Justin was in there.
"Really? That's the best you could do?"
She laughed as I whimpered on the floor. Was Justin actually fucking her?
"She can watch the rest of our fun."
Selena pulled me in. The first thing I saw was Justin in only his boxers. He looked distressed until he saw me.
"Becca."
Justin hurried to me, and I crawled to him.
"Oh, this isn't over, Juju. She's gonna watch us."
Selena cut in.
"That wasn't the deal."
Justin glared at her.
"Change of plans."
She shrugged then pulled him close.
"No, I'm not doing anything."
Justin pushed her away.
"Well, say goodbye to Becca."
I felt her pull me up and press a knife against my throat. I panicked again and started to cry.
"No, ok-ok, I'll do it. Just let her go. She can't breathe."
Justin spoke desperately, giving me a Don't-worry look.
"Alright, let's continue."
Selena dropped the knife, and I fell on the floor coughing and trying to catch my breath. Justin kissed her, and she messed with his boxers. I cried on the floor until I heard a smack.
"Becca, we need to get out of here."
Justin was by my side. Selena was whimpering on the floor. He put on his clothes then pulled me out the door. Max was there. He swung at Justin but ended up hitting me instead.
"Don't touch her!"
Justin punched him right in the face, making him bleed. We hurried into the elevator as Justin called someone.
"Bring the car to the back. I'm on my way."
Justin panted then hung up. He carried me in his arms and breathed against my neck.
"It's ok, baby. I got you."
He looked concerned for me. Once the elevator opened, he rushed out and made his way outside. The tour bus was parked right in front of us, and I was carried in.
"Go."
Justin ordered then set me on the couch.
"Becca, are you ok? What hurts, baby. I'm right here."
He sounded worried and sad. I couldn't even look him in the eye.
"Speak to me, baby. What bothers you?"
He examined me with worry. I couldn't answer him, because everything bothered me.
"Becca, I need to help you, but you need to tell what's wrong."
Justin said before Ryan and Chaz came in with a first aid kit and ice pack. I touched my face, feeling something wet on my head.
"Does that hurt? You're bleeding there"
Justin took the alcohol wipe from Chaz then gently wiped at my head. I winced, making him shoot my a look of worry.
"Is she ok?"
Ryan gave Justin a small bandaid.
"I don't know."
Justin stuck the band aid on my head then traced his thumb over the bruises. He took my hands then started to wipe the swollen ends of my wrists.
"Give her some pain pills."
Justin bandaged my swollen wrists as Ryan handed me a few pills to take. I took them and whimpered while Justin did the same to my ankles.
"Tell me what they did to you."
Justin rose up to face me with concerned eyes. I shook my head and cried harder. My chest was hurting, and my lungs felt worn out from trying to calm down.
"Becca, look at me. It's ok. You're safe now. I need you to tell me what happened. Can you talk to me, baby?"
Justin stroked my hair and moved closer. I hugged him and cried in his shoulder.
"H-He hit me...and I almost had a panic atta-ack..."
I sobbed and shook in his shoulder.
"...I'm sorry."
Justin hugged me closer and caressed my back.
"He raped me."
I whispered in tears for only him to hear. Justin tensed up and clenched his jaw.
"You need rest. Lay down on the couch, baby."
He broke the hug, looking guilty and sad. Ryan and Chaz helped me and covered me with a blanket.
"You need anything, Becca?"
Chaz asked with concern. I shook my head and looked at Justin, who had his head in his hands. Ryan pecked my cheek before him and Chaz left us alone. I couldn't stop crying in the blanket.
"Becca...This is all my fault. I'm so sorry. I should've been there. Baby, I'm sorry."
Justin looked so sorry, and tears filled his eyes.
"It's not your fault, Justin. Trust me. You didn't do anything wrong."
I wanted him to cuddle me up and hold me close.
"I promised you that every-"
"Lay down next to me, please."
I let a tear slip out, and Justin joined me in the blankets.
"Are you mad at me?"
Justin whispered and cautiously pulled me close.
"No"
I nuzzled in his neck and let out a whimper.
"I was only gonna do it to save you."
He spoke about having sex with Selena.
"I know. It's ok."
I couldn't speak, so I whispered. It was quiet, and Justin kissed my temple before letting me cry in his neck.

(A/N: Justin's so cute. I want him so bad😭 Next post is on Tuesday)

🏆 Vote 🏆