Chapter 50

(Becca's pov)
-11pm-
I can't get Justin off my mind. I doubt I'm on his mind. He's probably getting drunk and partying at a club. I really wish I could be home, away from all this drama. Suddenly, my phone buzzed, and I saw Justin's contact flashing across the screen. I sighed but gave into the temptation to answer it.
"What do you want, Justin?"
I spoke irritably.
"Becca, I need you. I'm...I got arrested."
Justin sounded guilty and quiet.
"Ugh, of course you did. For what?"
I questioned, even though I knew he was probably drunk driving.
"...Drunk driving."
He admitted exactly what was on my mind.
"I'm on my way."
I hung up the got up from the couch.
Ryan and Chaz were talking to their girlfriends, so I put on a hooded jacket and walked outside. I borrowed Chaz's car and drove to the police station. When I arrived, the place was crowded with Beliebers. Shit, that's crazy. I drove to the back and got permission to enter.
"I'm here to get Justin Bieber out."
I told an officer.
"I'm sorry. but he's gonna stay overnight."
The officer told me, and I sighed.
"Ok."
Was all I could say, because there's no use arguing with the police. I sat in the station and wrapped myself in my jacket. I got on my phone and saw lots of tweets. Some were laughing at Justin, which broke my heart. Some were upset at Justin, which is understandable. Some were sad for Justin, which a lot of his fans are right now. Some people even blamed me for his arrest. What the hell did I do? This is Justin's fault, better yet, it's Khalil, Za, and Twist's fault for pressuring him into being some kind of badass. All I did was try to help him, so this is nowhere near my fault.
I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying
-6am-
"Ma'am."
A loud voice woke me up.
"Huh? What?"
I sat up to see an officer calling to me.
"We're bringing Justin right now."
The officer told me, and I stood up. I could still hear beliebers shouting outside. Justin's a lucky guy to have so many people supporting him, especially right now. I heard footsteps and turned around to see Justin looking guilty and tired.
"Omigod, Justin."
I hugged him tight and felt him hug me back.
"You're and asshole, Justin. You really are. Let's go."
I thanked the officers then led Justin into the car. He didn't say a word. I parked then entered Ryan and Chaz's room.
"There's the thief that stole my car!"
Chaz pointed to me.
"I didn't steal your car. I borrowed it."
I grinned at Chaz and sat next to Justin on the couch.
"Yea, without my permission."
Chaz wouldn't drop it.
"You were talking to your girlfriend."
I smiled at him, and he shut up.
"Justin, are you ok?"
I cupped Justin's face in my hands.
"I'm so sorry, Becca."
Justin did the unspeakable, he started crying.
"No, don't cry, Justin. Please, it's not your fault."
I hugged him tight again.
"Bro, she's missed you so much. Don't feel bad."
Ryan spoke comfortingly; then he and Chaz left the room to give us privacy.
"Justin, it's ok."
I kept him in the hug until he calmed down.
"Everyone hates me now."
Justin sniffled and dried his eyes.
"No, Justin. Did you see all your fans outside the station? They've been there all night."
I stroked a hand through his hair.
"Really?"
He looked at me with his eyes watered and sparkly.
"Yea, your Beliebers are always there for you, no matter what."
I smiled at him to brighten things up a little. Justin smiled back, but he lost it real quick.
"Let's get some sleep, Justy. It's been a long night."
I laid down on the couch and rested in his arms. Even though I've slept already, I'm pretty sure that Justin hasn't.
-10am-
I woke up by Justin squeezing me lovingly.
"I love you, baby."
Justin whispered and held me close enough to sense his sorrow.
"I love you too, Justy."
I kissed his hand to let him know I'm sincere.
"Well, hey sleepyheads. We bought McDonald's. I hope you like pancakes and eggs."
Chaz and Ryan entered the room with two McDonald's bags.
"Thanks."
Justin and I sat up and received one of the bags. We opened it to find two breakfast platters. I couldn't finish mine, so I saved it for later. I went to the bathroom, letting Justin know that he's welcome if he wants. I used the toilet then hopped in the shower. Man, I hope Justin feels better. He really feels bad, and there's not much I can do. Well, I guess I could encourage his fans to stay loyal. Yea, that's not a bad idea.
When I walked out of the shower, Justin was brushing his teeth. His eyes were noticeably unhappy, and it hurt to see him like that. I couldn't say anything, because he's about to take a shower too. I left the bathroom and grabbed my phone. I went to Twitter, ignoring the hate on my boyfriend; then I typed:
"Justin feels really bad about what he did, and I think we should lighten his mood. All beliebers use retweet #WeLoveYouJustin and spread it"
And I tweeted it to everyone. Hopefully this will make Justin feel better. It's now my turn to cheer Justin up like he did to me, so I grabbed one of the lotions on the counter. It smelled like blueberry and pineapple.
"Hey Justy. Come here."
I saw Justin with his hair still damp from showering.
"What is it, babe?"
He followed me as I pulled him to the couch. I laid him on face first on the couch and sat on his lower back.
"Becca, don't do this."
Justin mumbled guiltily.
"Just let me."
I rubbed my hands with cream the pasted them on Justin's back. I rubbed and kneaded his back and felt his incredible muscles. I smiled so big when he let out several sexy moans. I knew he'd like it, especially when I massaged his neck. He's so hot.
"Better?"
I kissed his cheek.
"Yea, thanks, babygirl."
He smiled at me then sat up. The air got serious, so I sat beside him and hugged him again.
"Becca, I'm sorry. I treated you like crap, and I shouldn't have been around such bad influences."
Justin squeezed my hand in shame.
"It's ok, Justin. I still love you."
I squeezed his hand back.
"God, I'm so stupid."
He sighed and put his head in his hands.
"No, you're not stupid, Justin. Don't start that. We all make mistakes."
I wrapped my arms around him.
"Well, I made a really bad one. The whole world fucking hates me."
Hearing Justin talk like that made me hurt for him.
"Justin, stop it..."
I hit his arm, but not too hard. That got his attention, because he gave me a surprised look.
"...What's more important? The world or your fans? Who would you rather have support you? People who make up lies about you, or people who have been here since the beginning?"
I questioned Justin now that his attention is fully on me.
"My fans."
Justin mumbled truthfully.
"So stop worrying about what everyone thinks about you and focus on your fans, your family."
I told him and hugged him again. Justin nodded.
"You hit me."
He smiled at me then touched his arm, where I hit him.
"Sorry."
I smiled back and kissed his arm.
"Let's get some ice cream."
I gave him a shirt then took his hand.
"I like ice cream."
Justin smirked.
"Are you being dirty?"
I raised an eyebrow at him.
"nope."
He replied in a sarcastic manner.
"Race you to the ice cream shop!"
I broke into a run. Justin did too, and, of course, he passes me up in no time. He always does. That's the problem with being short. When we entered the ice cream shop, I ordered chocolate ice cream with cookie dough toppings, and Justin ordered cotton candy with sour patch kids.
"Don't you have a concert tonight?"
I asked as we ate our ice cream.
"Yea, I don't wanna do it, but I don't wanna disappoint anyone."
He's so sweet about his fans.
"Aww."
I tilted my head and smiled at him.
"Stop that. You know I hate stuff like that."
He smiled at me.
"Like what?"
I knew exactly what.
"Like you treating me like I'm a puppy or something cute."
Justin told me.
"But you are a puppy."
I teased him.
"I'll tickle you."
He threatened, so I shut up and smiled a him.
(A/N: sorry for the late post. I'm back from vacation, so I'll be more active. Next post is on Monday)

Vote