Chapter 63

(Justin's pov)
-5pm-
Selena and Chantel are onto me. I'm hiding in Selena's closet, which smells like strong perfume. Shit, I heard what Selena said. Kill Becca. I'm pretty sure that caught all our attention.
"I think someone's in here."
Chantel's voice was getting nearer. My heart was beating, pounding rapidly.
"Selena, are we going or what?"
A male voice interrupted them.
"Max, oh, of course baby. Let's go. Chantel, come along."
Selena's cheerful voice faded away and vanished with the sound of the door closing.
I let out a breath that I was unaware of holding in. I quickly got away from Selena's closet before I sneeze. My nose is stinging from the perfume.
"You're safe. Go back."
Chaz and Ryan told me, and I sneakily made my way to the car.
When I got in, Ryan started driving.
"That was close."
Chaz gave me a smile. Becca was smiling too, but her hands were in a nervous fist.
"Baby, come here."
I pulled her on my lap and put an arm around her.
"I'm sorry I fucked it all up."
Becca sounded upset, but not with me.
"Woah. Hey, watch your mouth, babe. You didn't mess anything up. The plan worked out perfectly."
I caressed her cheek, but she pushed my hand away.
"I don't wanna die."
She mumbled with her eyes refusing to meet mine.
"You're not gonna die, baby. Everything's gonna be-"
"Don't say it, Justin. I'm sick of you telling me it's gonna be ok. You've been telling me that since you left when we were kids. Ever since then nothing has been ok. Nothing."
Becca pushed me away completely and started crying.
"Becca, I'm sor-"
"Stop the car, Ryan."
She ordered with tears in her eyes.
"Becca, you should-"
"Stop the fucking car!"
Becca shouted, making Ryan stop the car. Becca got out and slammed the door.
"Shit."
I got out and went after her.
"Becca!"
I ran after her and blocked her path.
"Baby, it's not safe out here."
I told her sincerely.
"It's not safe with you either."
She muttered and glared at me. Ouch.
"Becca...how could you say that? I've put so much work, I've sacrificed so much for you. I did everything I could to help you. How could you not see that?"
I was hurt. Becca is safe with me. It's the closest to safe she will ever be, unless she goes back home.
Becca sniffled once then hugged me and started crying again. I hugged her back and led her back in the car.
"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."
She sobbed into my shirt as Ryan drove to my concert's location.
I carried Becca inside my dressing room and set her on the couch. She didn't stop crying, so I quickly changed clothes before sitting beside her.
"Hey, don't be sorry. You've done nothing wrong. Becca, I love you."
I dried her eyes and kissed her wet cheek.
"I love you too."
She sniffled and kissed me back.
"I'm gonna get Ryan to call the police on them. You're not gonna die, Becca. They're incapable of coming anywhere near you when they're in jail."
I reasoned with her, and she nodded.
"I've gotta go. See you later, babe."
I motioned Ryan and Chaz to watch her while I perform.
I stepped on stage, the whole arena filled with screaming people. Most of the people were girls. I smiled at the sight and sound then heard All Around the World start playing. I sang the song with excitement and thankfulness.
-8pm-
I finished my show, and I'm on my way to see Becca. When I entered my dressing room, Becca was asleep. Aww.
"We called the police and..."
Ryan and Chaz started cracking up.
"What?"
Their laughing made me smile.
"It worked. It totally worked. It's on the news. They're getting arrested."
This news was probably the best I've ever heard.
"Holy shit, we actually pulled it off."
I don't know what I was expecting. I mean, at the time it seemed like a thought. But this is actually happening. I'm not upset. I'm happy about it. Becca's no longer in danger.
"I know."
Ryan high fived me.
"I need to do meet and greets. See you guys soon."
I changed shirts then went to meet some Beliebers. It's pretty exciting, making dreams come true. I wish I could meet everyone but there's only one Justin Bieber.
-9:30-
Meet and greets went by faster than usual today, so I had time to take a quick shower.
Becca was laughing with Ryan and Chaz when I walked out of the bathroom.
"Someone's happy."
I chuckled at how cute she is.
"Thank you so much."
Becca hugged me tight.
"For getting them arrested?"
I grinned and hugged her back.
"Justin, I feel so much better."
Becca's eyes weren't lying. She seemed really happy about that.
"That's good, bae."
I'm so glad that she's happier. Max and Selena are gone. Becca shouldn't worry anymore.
Maybe she can get off the meds. They make her act weird, like one minute she's crying, the next minute she's angry. They make her tired too and, not to mention, sick.
"Let's celebrate over dinner."
Chaz suggested and we all agreed on TGI Fridays.
Becca wouldn't stop smiling and I wouldn't stop holding her.
When we got there, we all stuffed ourselves with barbecue ribs, cheese sticks, chicken strips, and chocolate and vanilla sundaes.
"I'm tired now."
Becca yawned in the car.
"We're going to the hotel, babe."
I let her rest in my arms. We arrived at our hotel, and I helped Becca get ready for bed. She said she'd take a shower in the morning.
"You don't have to sleep with me if you don't want to."
Becca added.
"Hey, I don't care, baby. You hugged me when I was all sweaty. Plus, you don't even smell bad."
I pulled her close in bed and kissed her right on the lips.
-8am-
Becca's still sleeping, and I don't wanna take the chance of giving her a panic attack if I get up. I'll just stay here. It's no big deal. I have a day off today before I go to Canada for my tour.
"Juuustiiin."
Becca poked my cheek.
"Yes baby?"
I turned around to face her blue eyes.
"I love you."
She smiled gorgeously.
"Aw, I love you too, bae..."
I grabbed her hips and slid her on top of me.
"Did you sleep ok?"
I brushed her hair away from her face.
"I woke up a few times, but nothing bad happened."
She told me.
"Good."
I caressed her waist under her shirt.
"Justin, thank you so much for everything. I don't know what I'd do without you."
Becca hugged me lovingly and kissed my cheek.
"Aw, no problem, baby. You know I love you to death."
I grinned and hugged her back.
"I do know that. Well, I need a shower."
She smiled before getting up and heading into the bathroom. I smiled and decided to order room service for breakfast. I got Becca chocolate chip pancakes with eggs and bacon. I got myself blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon.
After I ordered, I decided to set up a dinner date tonight for me and Becca. It'll be in Toronto, because I have a flight at 11am. I know a good place for dinner. It's very fancy. I know Becca likes fancy stuff. I set reservations at 7pm.
When Becca came out, she didn't look happy anymore.
"What's wrong, beautiful?"
I walked up to her.
"Nothing. Why?"
She's unhappy about something.
"Becca, tell me what's bothering you?"
I held her right hand.
"I just...what if they get out of jail?"
She mumbled.
"Baby, they're gonna be in there for a good year or two. By then we'll be married."
The last part slipped out, but it caused Becca to grin.
"Really?"
Her eyes brightened.
"Yea."
I smiled back. I don't wanna take things too far yet, because we still need work done. Becca needs to work on trusting me completely, and I need to work on understanding her feelings. It'll take time, but it'll be worth it.
(A/N: Sorry for the late post. I got caught up in a song. Next post is on Tuesday)

🕔 Vote 🕝