Chapter 53

(Justin's pov)
-6pm-
I've made up my mind. Becca's not safe here, no matter what I do. Paparazzi will always attack her. Max and Selena will always make her paranoid. It's only fair to give her safety rather than satisfy my own needs of keeping her as my own.
"Let's go get dinner, baby."
I grabbed my waist and breathed against her neck.
"Ok."
Becca smiled and put her hands on mine.
"Olive Garden?"
I led her to the door.
"Sure."
She followed me to the car. Should I tell her over dinner? Should I tell her after? Tomorrow? Now? Never?
She's gonna hate me to pieces when I tell her.
"We're here, Justy."
Becca pulled me inside Olive Garden. It made me smile to see her happy. But it's gonna break my heart to see her go.
"Justin, why are you so quiet today?"
Becca broke my thoughts.
"I don't know. Just a lot on my mind."
I didn't exactly lie to her this time.
"Well, you know what's on my mind?"
She smiled with her eyes lustful.
"We'll work on that later, babe."
I grinned at how amazing she is at turning me on.
We ordered our food. I got spaghetti and meatballs. Becca ordered chicken Alfredo.
Dinner was good, but Becca wanted to save desert for later. It's a sex thing. I know I shouldn't fuck her right before I tell her to leave. It's best to not fuck her at all. I know what that does to her, and it's not good.
But I'm dying a little to get this over with. Just tell her. She'll understand. Don't wait until the last minute. Don't have sex with her.
"C'mon, baby, let's go."
Becca pulled me into the hotel room. She took her top off, revealing her black bra. Don't give in, Justin.
Then she revealed her black lace panties and laid on the bed. Shit.
"What are you waiting for, Justy?"
Becca ran her hands down her perfect body, playing with her panty lines. Ugh, fuck this shit.
I stripped down to my boxers and crashed my lips on hers. My hands desperately felt her body, everywhere. I took her bra off as I sucked on her neck. My fingers played with her breasts before my mouth took over. Becca moaned to every kiss, feeling, touch of me.
I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her black laced panties down in a heartbeat and spread her legs. Her eyes were filled with excitement and lust. I played around with her pussy a little bit before smashing my mouth on it, entering my tongue inside her.
"Oh, Justin."
Becca moaned arched her back. I loved the taste of her. My tongue moved up to her clit as I inserted two fingers inside her. Becca moaned louder and tugged at the roots of my hair. I loved it.
My fingers and tongue did their magic, pumping inside her and flicking against her. She released on my fingers, attracting my tongue to her entrance. I licked her clean before shoving my fingers in my mouth.
"Ready?"
I grabbed a condom and fit it on.
"Yea."
Becca smirked before shutting her eyes. I slid myself inside her, feeling her warmth. She felt so good. I let her adjust to me.
"Go Justin."
Becca moaned, so I started to bang her. I held her body close to mine as I fucked her. She moaned and dug her hands into my skin. She begged me to go faster and harder, and I did the best I could.
She's gonna hate me. I'm gonna tell her. I have to tell her. It's what's best for both of us.
"Ohhh, Justin!!!"
Becca released herself and breathed deeply underneath me. I collapsed beside her and caught my breath. What've I done? Becca's my life. She can't leave. But I can't keep her from getting hurt, mentally or physically.
"Becca, I'm sorry..."
I sighed in hate of myself.
"For what?"
Becca had just caught her breath.
"It's for the best."
I got up and put my boxers back on.
"Justin, what are you talking about?"
She put on her bra.
"You have to go."
I grabbed her suitcase and stuffed all her belongings inside it. I can't look her in the eyes.
"But...Justin, what the hell is going on?"
Becca had her panties on.
"Trust me. You have to leave."
I held in my cries.
"Are you crazy? Justin, did your manager tell you that?"
Becca sounded upset. I knew she would be.
"Becca, you have to go, because you're not safe here. Don't argue with me."
I put her suitcase in front of her.
"What the hell is wrong with you? This is what you want?"
Becca was close to tears. I could hear it in her voice.
"Becca, you need to go."
I grabbed her shirt and handed it to her.
"You're an asshole, Justin. I can't believe you."
Becca put on her shirt and shorts then walked away.
"After all I've done for you, this is how you repay me. Real nice, Justin. You're the best person ever."
Becca snapped at me.
"There's a plane waiting for you at 9pm."
I told her, hiding my pain.
"Whatever."
She muttered before slamming the door. She's gone.
"I'm sorry."
I broke down on the couch. Why did I just do that? Why? I'm the worst person ever. How can I be happy without Becca? How could Scooter think I'd be ok without Becca?
Becca makes everything better. She supported me, comforted me, forgave me, loved me, even when I was a total ass to her. How can I be ok without her?
(Becca's pov)
What the hell is Justin's problem?! He just told me to leave, literally. Why?
Did I do something wrong? Was this his manager's idea? Is he tired of me? What is it? It can't be me, can it?
All I've done is give him love love love these past few months. Why would he suddenly drop me out like this? I picked up my phone and called up Chaz.
"Hey Becca-"
"Chaz, I need you to drive me to the airport."
There's no use covering up my crying.
"Woah, Becca, what's wrong?"
Chaz notices everything. Both him and Ryan know me so well.
"I'll tell you when you get here."
I think Ryan and Chaz are out at dinner somewhere, because they're not in their rooms.
"Ok."
Chaz hung up, and I waited for them in the lobby.
I can't believe Justin would kick me out like this. It's not fair. It hurts so bad. Why would he do this? Am I not enough? What the hell?
"Becca, hop in."
Ryan called from the passenger seat of Chaz's car. I opened the door and shoved my suitcase in along with myself.
"Hey there beautiful. What's going on?"
Ryan always has a smile, and that's contagious.
"Justin kicked me out. I-I don't know why."
I continued to cry in my hands.
"Aw, Becca, don't cry."
Ryan reached back and hugged me.
"Yea, Justin is an idiot. Why would he do that to you?"
Chaz asked while he drove.
"I don't know. Was it me? Did I do something wrong?"
I sobbed harder, making Ryan take his seatbelt off and climb to the back.
"No no, Becca. I doubt it's you. Don't blame yourself, sweetheart."
Ryan hugged me tight as Chaz pulled into the airport.
"We'll talk to Justin. We'll figure out what's going on. Where are you going?"
Chaz motioned to the private jet outside.
"I don't know. I'm guessing home."
I sniffled.
"No, don't go home, Becca. We need you."
Ryan hugged me tighter.
"I'll go. If Justin changes his mind, he's gonna have to fly all the way back home to find me."
I opened the door and grabbed my suitcase.
"Aw, well, if you need anything, just tell us, ok?"
Chaz and Ryan hugged me.
"It'll be ok. We promise."
They kissed my cheek and waved goodbye. I smiled weakly at them before I entered the plane. I'm sure Justin purposely got me a private jet to make me feel better.
I feel like crap. I entered the jet and sat down. It's so empty in here. I thought I was the only one in here, but a voice in the speaker told me that we were about to take off. I fastened my seatbelt as the jet took off.
"Justin's a dumbass to not check who the flight attendants are."
A female voice approached me. I looked up and saw Selena.
(A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger😁😁😁 Next post is on Sunday)

🔌 Vote 🔌