CHAPTER - 1

It's 4 in the evening. One of the Engineering colleges in the city is full of bustle , that too in Sunday, Why?

Some men are setting the cameras at correct angle. Some are setting the place according to the scenes. The artists are going through the script paper where some are discussing the scenes.

Yes, it's a shooting spot.

There the anti-hero of the movie and his brother in the movie were sitting beside a tree , scrolling their mobile phones.

"Arjun bro intha video parungalen" the brotherly figure showed Arjun Das. He moved closer to him to see what it was but he couldn't hear it. "Dei earphones'a ne potukita enaku epdi kekum" he fake glared him.

He smiled sleepishly "ama la". He hitted his own head and gave one of the ear pieces to Arjun. Both of them were laughing to the video.

That's when the mobile ringed indicating 'Thalaivi❤️'. "Bro 2 minutes " Arjun nodded .

When the call gets accepted "Deiii Sakthiii" the other end whined making both of them chuckle. They both forget the earpiece in Arjun's ear.

"Sollunga thalaivi"

"Deii kaapaathu daa" she again whined making both confuse.

"Enachu Sivaangi" Sakthi sounds seriously sensing her voice. "Ne enga iruka " she asked to which he replied as shooting .

"Dei airportla irunthu vanthutu irunthena car breakdown aayiruchu da . Unaku shooting nadakula antha college pakathula than . Selvam annaku ena prechananu terila mechanic than kutitu varanumam, appaku call pannen kacheri mudiya inum 1 hr aagumnu solaru" both sighed in relief after hearing her.

"Cab book pannava" he asked immediately. "Dei thakali chedi athu enaku teriyatha ? Sunday evening nala cab ethuvum kidaikala da" she whined again.

"Etho plan vachiruka. Ipo na ena pananumnu solu"

"Apdi kelu. Ne brilliant-u boy da. Ipo ne veliya vanthu ena shooting pakka kutitu poviyam antha time-la Selvam anna poi mechanic kutitu vanthu sari paniruvaru. Epudii" she finished her plan raising her imaginary collar.

Sakthi facepalmed himself at his best friend while Arjun was controlling his laughter.

Sakthi rolled his eyes that made his sight land on Arjun, something striked his mind "Eii iru nijamave breakdown ah? Ila plan panni panya?" He asked in teasing way. Arjun looked at him confusedly.

"Dei sakthi saavadichiruven da una"

"Unna namba mudiyathae , unmaiya solu yara sight adika inga varenu solura"

"Dei naa enamo Arjun Das ah paaka than pakathula iruka media masons office ku pogama una kupudra mathiri pesurye "

Sakthi's eyes widened in realisation and closed his mouth with his palm. Arjun spitted his drink hearing her and looked at Sakthi shockingly. Sivaangi who came to sense clicked his tongue and closed one of her eyes at what she had told.

"Adipaavi" two voices came but one as whisper.

"Dei pleech da. Suma naalu vaartha mudinja oru selfie avlothan . pleech " she speak in her baby voice which would melt him. Arjun smiled at her cute demand.

"Sari iru varen" He cut the call and stood to move.

"Sakthi ungala adutha shotku director kupudraru" a voice came from behind to stop him. He sighed and turned to Arjun helplessly.

"Ne spot ku po da , na poi un friend ah kootitu varen"

"Thanks bro" He shook his hands with  a hug and moved . But halted at two steps, turned back to him "aama bro ungaluku epdi teriyum".