CHAPTER - 2

Sivaangi is standing in the sound proof room with headphones on her head and lyrics paper fixed to the paper stand, all set to sing her next song in GV musical.

After finishing the pallavi, she looked up at the director through the glass door. She couldn't conclude from his face if it is ok or not.

"Sivaangi inum konjam feel venumnae" the director told her after analysing the tone.

"Ethathu breakup scene yosichitu antha feel la padunga"

After 3 hours ,she completed the whole song. GV gives her a thumbs up and she smiled at him removing the headphones.

"Movie director-um actor-um on the way. Avanga vanthathum sernthu kekalam konja wait panringala"

"Ok sir veliya iruken" saying she moved out after he nodded.

"Sivaangi" a deep voice startled her. She looked up to the voice from her phone .

"Hi Arjunn" her voice came in usual chirpy tone.

"Hi . Ena nga next song aa ? Entha movie ku?"

"Unga movie ku than boss" there comes both the director and music director.

Both Arjun and Sivaangi looked at eachother in suprise . He nodded his head at her asif asking 'Is that true?' to which she shook her head with lips scrunched up as 'I don't know' .

Then they all moved to the music room. Once the song started to play everyone in the room got goosebumps. There is a loud applause at the end of the song .

"Vera level Sivaangi , Sir intha feel ku equal'a unga acting irukanum pathukonga" director told Arjun to which he smiled and nodded.

Sivaangi came out after thanking and bidding bye to all . Arjun too followed her as he got a call.

"Kilambalaya Sivaangi" Arjun asked Sivaangi who is standing at the entrance once he finished his call.

"Ila inum half an hr aagum pola"

"Athu varaikum?" She shrugged off to his question pouting.

"Antha juice corner la blueberry smoothie super'a irukum . Na saapda poren , Will you accompany me?" he asked pointing to the opposite shop , hoping she won't say 'No' to food.

Arjun is not the one who ask for such things that too with a person whom he rarely knows, but he became protective towards her at the very first meet. He couldn't let her alone until her father arrives. He need to accompany her and make sure she was ok.

She looked at the shop and back at him.
"Please'nga company kudungalen" he whispers pleasingly ,she smiled at him and nodded. Arjun texted the director that he will be back in few minutes and moved with her. It is a self service shop where the seats arranged as open-air restaurant.

"Blueberry ok va ungaluku ila vera ethachu solava?"

"Nalla irukumla" she asked in doubt yet strict tone raising her index finger at him.

"Nambunga nalla irukum"

"Appo ok" smiled at her, he went to get the order.

Her eyes that are wandering outside the shop halted at a familiar car. A man who is 5'11 gotdown and walked inside the studio with another man probably his upcoming movie director.

A sad smile crept up her lips , shooking her head, she sighed . Then moved to the chair which is opposite to her so that he can't even see her accidentally from the studio which may make him feel awkward.

Still thinking for him ? Yes, that's her. The affection she had on one will be constant, no matter what.

How cruel the social media is ? Those two who wishes only good to eachother and stand for eachother , can't even face eachother now.

It's not their fault. Be it that youtube channel's morphed video or random abusive comments on social media. At the end , the victims were them.

She was unbothered of being a victim but him. His reputation is important in his career, she know that too. The one who can't even let him get eliminated from the reality show. How will she be the barrier for his dream?

So she stayed silent as an answer for his silence.

Inspite of all negativities ,still they keep their promises. One song will be sung by her in his every movies while she watched his every movie FDFS. They kept supporting eachother but silently.

Her train of thoughts came to an end when Arjun waved his hand in front of her. Smiling at him,she took her smoothie and started to taste it.

Arjun who saw her being silent than usual thought 'Etho sari ilaye'. He know he can't ask her directly as it may be her personal. But he couldn't see her pale face ,so he tried to divert her.

"Aniku shot mudichitu varathukula poitingale" he voiced out in a complaining tone.

"Ayo Sakthi ya solla sonenae avan solalaya ? Teriyum ipdi than panuvanu varatum Thalaivi athu ithu ntu avana..."

"Yenga Sivaangi Sivaangi hold on" she stopped her accusation on Sakthi along with her breath.

"Hello muchi vidunga" she exhaled the air to his whisper.

"Avan solitanga nga , na suma ketan" he smiled sleepishly to which she glared making him gulp.

He hold his ears and whispered a 'sorry' with a puppy eyes making her giggle.

"Cute ah iruku intha sorry" he shook his head facing the other side to her comment.

"Epdi iruku?"

"Cute'a iruku" she answered him immersed in smoothie.

"Ayo athu ilanga smoothie epdi iruku" she closed her eyes tightly and hitted her head . She bitted her lower lips open her one eye to see him giggling silently at her.

He saw her and raised his eyebrows, she smiled and answered "Super. Vera level..Out of the wor...

Her praisal verbs were disturbed by a phone call. It's from her father.

"Sollu pa"

"Enga ma iruka. Na inga studio veliya nikuren"

"Paa opposite la oru juice shop iruku paaru anga vaa"

"Thaniya yen ma pora" he parked the car, got down while continuing the call.

"Thaniya ila pa , ne vaa, na oru vip'a intro panren" saying she winked at Arjun to which he mouthed 'yen nga' .

She turned and waved at her father. He came near them smilingly.

"Hi sir" Arjun volunteered a handshake.

"Hi ungala epo friend pudicha" he too shook his hand with a warm smile.

"Paa aniku shooting pakka ponenu sonenae"

"Ohh ama-la... Aprom work la epdi poguthu..." They all moved towards the car continuing a formal conversation.

"Thanks for the company Arjun" she waved at him once settled inside the car.

"Pity for you Arjun . Epdi ivlo neram ivala samalichingalo"

"Paa"she whined making the duo laugh.

"Apdilam ila sir romba sweet avanga"

"Apdi solunga Arjun.. hmm ketuko nalla" she smirked at her father.

"Sari ok nanga kelambrom pa" Arjun waved his hands until the car disappears from his sight.

If he had lifted his head up, he would have seen a man watching the car with longing eyes.

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi