CHAPTER - 36

The tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight that slanted through the window.

But our newly confessed couple, were sleeping by holding eachother, without bothering anything.

Sivaangi lying over Arjun as her face buried in his chest. While his arms wrapped around her securedly.

The continuous ring of the door bell disturbed his sleep. He wake up to see the sight which he yearned for a long time.

His girl in his embrace, is the one thing, he often dreamt of. Now its happening and him witnessing it, felt surreal.

It's complete a bliss to hold our loved ones in our arms.

Again the bell rang making him sigh

'Enakunae varuvingala da'

He thought, as he was being disturbed from admiring his girl's sleeping face.

He slowly tapped Sivaangi to wake her up but she groaned before garlanding his neck tightly.

He chuckled at her and tapped again "pch" she lifted her head slightly and kissed his cheek before saying "Let me be, Arjun" and went back to her sleep, with the same innocent face.

He snapped after a moment of shock and composed himself before shaking her to wake up.

"Enathaan da prechana unaku" she sighed.

"Bell-u" he pointed towards the door with a pout at her annoyed face, while the bell rang again.

She chuckled at his reaction and pulled his cheeks before stood up to open the door.

But the bell rang again making her more irritated "Yaara irunthalum iniku iruku avangaluku"

Saying so she moved stomping her feet while Arjun snickered at her back.

She opened the door furiously to see Saran and Sakthi while Sakthi's hand was on the switch and Saran's hand was on air probably he was upto knock the door.

She bet Saran's hand which was infront of her face and started to chide them.

"Yen da arivu ila ungaluku"

'Ipo namma ena panitom pangu' Sakthi looked at Saran while he shook his head negatively.

'Terilaye... ethuku thitura iva'

"Phone ethuku da vachirukinga" she asked keeping her hands on her waist.

"Selfie eduka"
"Reels panna"

They answered in unison making her nose flatter in anger.

She inhaled sharply before smacking her own forehead while they stood there innocently not knowing what they did to make their friend turn into a mini fire cracker.

"Oru call panna vendithana ethuku ipdi bell adichu viladitu irukinga"

'Viladroma' they pouted at her accusations while she started to rant them non stop.

Saran closed Sivaangi's mouth while Sakthi dragged her by holding her hands at back and moved inside.

They made her stand in the middle of the hall and said " ipdi ninnu thititu iru minion nanga athukula enga annan'a paathutu vanthurom"

While saying Saran signalled Sakthi and they ran away from her.

"Deii ungala" she too started to chase them.

She halted in her tracks when she saw them settled beside Arjun on either sides hooking their arms with his. She glowered them with her hands on her hips.