CHAPTER - 19

Arjun opened the door to see the Rockstar working on the keyboard as his fingers effortlessly played the keys.

"Hello Sir" he called whilst knocking the door. Anirudh stopped his work and turned towards Arjun.

"Hey Arjun.. Vaanga sir ena intha pakkam" he got up from his seat and walked towards him to greet.

"I had a meeting nearby, apdiye thought of visiting here" they both shook their hands and hugged before moving inside.

"Paarda enga niyabagamla iruka sir"

"Anii" Arjun whined, to which Ani chuckled.

"Just for fun man come come" Ani patted his shoulder and sat on the chair where he was before while Arjun settled opposite to him.

"Recording'a" (Ani nodded his head with a smile) "Disturb paniten'a"

"Athula ila da, it's suddenly pre-scheduled"

"Ohh..Yaaru singer"

"Sherya Ghoshal"

"Seriously Ani" he literally screamed, horroring Ani.

"Aama da yen" Ani asked huskily by placing his hands on his chest.

"Ani, Can I get a chance to meet her"

"Ingathaana varanga apo paaru" he shrugged.

"Pch.. athu ila Ani, Sherya maam oda bayangaramana fan oruthanga avangala meet panna vaikanum. Mudiyuma?" He asked by scratching his head while Ani looked at him dubiously.

"Ena Anii"

Ani crossed his arms over his chest and asked "Ne yaarunu solu aprom yosikuren" with a smirk.

"Athu avangaluku iniku birthday" he trailed.

"Sherya maam oda fan-u, avangaluku iniku birthday, ellam ok da avangaluku name ilaya" Ani asked cocking his eyebrows whilst controlling his laughter.

"Athu...Sivaangi" he said scratching his nape with his index finger and one eye closed.

"Ninachen da" Ani snapped infront of him teasingly.

"Hey Ani nee ninaikura maarilam ila, today is her birthday athunala thaan" Ani made a 'oh' reaction before querying "Na ena ninakuren boss"

"Pch... Anii stop your teasings da, ipo help me, atleast oru photograph."

"Romba selavu aagumae" Ani shrugged playing on keyboard.

"Yeii"

"Hahaha.. suma da, avanga varatum ketu paakalam"

"Thanks da" he hugged him and went out while Ani laughed at his friend.

#

Arjun dialled her immediately as soon as he came out of the studio.

"Oi Chellama, Where are you?" he asked enthusiastically, once the call gets connected.

"Enga iruntha unakenna" she chided grumpily. She was too angry to notice his way of addressing.

Angry? Yes, the one who waited for his wish since the clock strikes 12, but didn't get, after the small needle reaches 12 again or to say, slightly more than that, How could she hold back her anger?

"Iniku shoot ilaye athan, ena panranu ketan."

"Unkitalam solla mudiyathu.. hmm" she twisted her lips as if he could see her.

"Angry?" he rather questioned but she cut the call abruptly making him sigh.

'So, madam expecting my wish. Not bad.' he smiled at his mobile before hitting his forehead with it.