CHAPTER - 37

It's been a month, the second schedule of their movie has started. Arjun was cured completely except a slight pain when he do some tough stunts.

Sivaangi checked him constantly and she even pleased Arun to give him stunts barely.

Arjun and Ashwin were chit chatting in the sets, when Sivaangi came there with the scene papers.

She greeted them and started to explain the scene, while they both listened to her keenly.

Her mobile screen flashed disturbing them while she frowned at the caller ID.

Her face changes from confused one to suprise and finally she squealed "Congrats uh neyy"

Ashwin and Arjun look at eachother before turning towards her.

"Kandipa ney" saying so she declined the call.

She wiped her face and hands before squeezing Arjun's shoulder shouting his name "Arjuunnnn".

Arjun's eyes welled up without his consent by seeing her tears out of happiness.

"Enachu ma" Ashwin was the first one to question as those two were not in their state of mind.

"Ashwiney Mani akka ku paapa poranthuruchu" she clasped Arjun's neck in excitement.

"Hey epo ma" he too excited. Why not? Afterall she was his non blooded twin.

"Ipo thaan Hussain anna call pananga.. Naa udanae poi pakanum" saying so she turned to walk away.

"Madam inum shoot mudiyala" there came a voice from behind, halting her actions.

They all turned to see Darshan coming towards them.

"Ayo athu vera..(she hit her own forehead and turned towards the heroes). Inga paarunga rendu perum single take la mudikuringa purinjitha?" She warned pointing her index finger.

Ashwin nodded obediently while Arjun winked and air kissed making her startled.

"Dha bha dha... Ponga ponga Arun anney kupudraru" she shoo'ed them while Arjun giggled silently.

Ashwin moved forward while Arjun pinched her clothed waist to which she jumped in the place where she stood.

"Fraud uh" she stomped her feet and looked at Darshan who was already staring at her with a teasing smile.

Sivaangi smiled sheepishly at Darshan walking backwards before sprinting away, while Darshan chuckled shooking his head.

All the while a pair of eyes were continuously watching them with knitted eyebrows, standing far away from them.

Ashwin's steps halted when his mobile rang. He swiped the green icon and said "Varen" after hearing the caller end before tapping the red button.

He excused from Arjun saying "Bro.. Oru 5 minutes" after Arjun shows thumbs up with a smile.

"Enga poringa Ashwin" Sivaangi's voice stop him from moving further.

"Friend-ta key kudukanum... Assistant Director madam will you allow me?"

"Seekrama varanum. I need to explain this scene" she said in a superior tone.

"Yes ma'am" he saluted making her chuckle before running away.

Ashwin met his friend and handover the key to him, after hugging him.

While his friend brought it whilst looking at Sivaangi who is explaining something to Arjun but he was disturbing her, receiving some hit from her.

Ashwin who doesn't receive any reply from his friend saw him and followed his line of sight. He smiled at them and shook his friend.

Ashwin raised his eyebrows asking 'what'.

"Avanga?" Before he could complete Ashwin dragged him from there.

"Dei vidra ena da nadakuthu inga.. Naanum vanthathula irunthu paathutu than iruken... They doesn't look like friends" Ashwin's friend asked him wriggling out of his hold.

Ashwin left him and took a deep breathe before uttering

"They are in love"

"Ena?" His friend flabbergasted while Ashwin nodded his head.

"Unaku epo teriyum" he asked Ashwin knitting his eyebrows.

"Intha movie start aagurathuku munadiye doubt irunthuchu ipo confirm aayiduchu"

"Epdi" he raised one of his knitted eyebrows.

"Anaiku anga hospital ah Arjun kann mulikura vara ava epdi irunthanu paathen da apo purinjitu.. Avar mela avaluku evlo love iruku nu" Ashwin's eyes moistened reminscing how she was in hospital.

"Yeii.. Apo nee... unoda love" he shouted at Ashwin.

"Vairam nu terinjithana thalli vachen... Assault da enga poira poranu... I deserve this" Ashwin wiped his tear which threatened to fall.

"Ashwin" he held his shoulder followed by patting it.

"But I am happy for her da..She deserves him da"."

"Pchh...(He pulled Ashwin by his bicep harshly while asking) Ena happy aan periya thiyagi ivaru.. oru thadava poi un manasula ena irukunu solu da"

"Deii I am happy atleast she is treating me as a friend... Ipo poi solli athaiyum keduthukava"

"If you were there, she wouldn't choose anyone other than you"

He chuckled in pain before shooking his head in disapproval.

"Deii... You both will be perfect da"

"Sometimes the things seemed to be perfect are not meant to be da. Namma namakanathunu ninaikurathellam namalodatha irukanumnu avasiyam ilaye"

"Deiii"

"Pch... itha ipdiye vitru... Aniku sonna mari avala thalli irunthu paakura oru rasigana irunthutu poren"

His friend held Ashwin's hand and said "I don't know how to console you but i will be there for you and with you, as always".

Ashwin hugged him tightly while tears rolled down his cheeks. Whereas, his friend patted him to comfort.

After sometime he composed himself and lifted his head to see the man standing there without any emotions on his face.

"Arjun" Ashwin whispered against his friends ear, seeing him and parted away.

"Arjun Ashwin come fast" they heard her voice and looked at her while she actioned them that their director is calling them.

Arjun moved without sparing a glance at the friends.

"Deii Ashwin"

"Naa paathukuren nee po" he assured his friend.

Ashwin followed Arjun after bidding a bye to his friend.
______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi

Do comment your thoughts 💞💞

Thank you so so much for 25k reads makkale🥰🥰

Thank you so much for your support 💝

Double update kudukanumnu aasai than but mudila... Next one will be double update for sure🤞🤞