CHAPTER - 42

"Yeiii Sivangii"

Sivaangi jerked from her sleep, hearing her mother's yell.

Her parents reached early that morning tiredly, before retiring, her mother went to check on their children.

She checked on Vinay before coming to Sivaangi's room. When she opened the door, she was taken aback by the scene in front of her and yelled her name.

Sivaangi blinked her eyes at her mother without knowing what happened.

"Enadi ithu" her mother asked pointing beside her, who widened her eyes in horror.

'Aiyo Arjunn' she slapped her forehead and tilted her head in no time.

But her eyes shrunk when she couldn't find Arjun beside her.

'Enga poitan' her eyes roamed around her room but couldn't find him, and she exhaled a sigh.

"Yeii" her mother's voice startled her.

"Yenna ma?" She whined.

"Enadi panni vachiruka room ah? Nethu thana arrange panni vachitu ponen"

That's when Sivaangi saw her dresses which were scattered beside the bed while her mind replayed her atrocities before Arjun's arrival.

She almost crushed every clothes to show her anger on Arjun.

She shook her head before inhaling sharply and turned towards her mother.

"Ithuka ma ipdi kathuna. Po ma"

"Yen solla mata olunga ellathaiyum arrange panitu keela va"

"Aprom panren ma ponga" saying so she pulled her bedsheet over her, only to stop in midway.

"Sari apo naa Arjun ah kilamba soliruren"

"Arjun ah enga irukan" she took off the bedsheet and got up swiftly.

Her mother looked at her dubiciously before ranting "Keela irukan. Nee engayo poganumnu sonnanu, Unakaga morning seekrama enthichi, antha pila avlo thooram drive panitu vantha nee innum thoongitu iruka"

'Avan epo ponan varrathuku?'

"Adiye enna than di yosichitu iruka"

"Nee po ma naa kilambitu varen" saying she got down from the bed.

"Athuku munnadi ithellam arrange panitu vaa puriyutha?" Her mother told sternly pointing to the clothes.

"Panren panren po ma" she shooed her mother away before started arranging her room.

🌿

Arjun was driving whilst whistling one of his Chellama's song while Sivaangi was glaring him from the time they got into the car.

When he inadvertently tilted his head, he saw his Chellama sending daggers towards him.

He chuckled mentally before composing himself and turned towards her.

"Apdi pakatha Chellama shy aaguthula" he said closing his one eye with his left hand, innocently.

"Hmm" she raised her eyebrows in anger after bitting back her smile which escaped her mouth involuntarily.

She inhaled sharply before starting to hit him on his shoulder.

"Ayo amma.. yeii... Kradhagi valikuthu di" he exclaimed doggling all hits of her before parking his car along the road side.