CHAPTER - 21

Second update of the day.

If you didn't read the previous chapter, please do read it.🥰

👇
______________________________________

Arjun kept his hand on his cheeks, staring at her in shock. She pulled him towards her by holding his collar harshly.

"Wish me" she ordered at him. His shocked face slowly turned down to a smirk. He took his hand away from his cheek before his lips curve wider.

She scrunched her nose with one of her eyebrows raised. To which, he shook his head negatively with a wink.

She closed her eyes inhaling sharply and pushed him irritatedly before walking towards the car.

Pugazh looked at Arjun who was smiling from ear to ear with a blush weirdly, inspite of what happened just now.

'Paithyama ivan' he mumbled scratching his head, which was heard by Vinay who pressed his lips into a thin line, preventing himself from laughing hard.

"Dei shh" Pugazh warned Vinay, after hearing his snicker. Vinay closed his mouth with his palms and nodded as an obedient kid.

"Sari da nanga kilamburom" Pugazh announced by patting Arjun's shoulder, while he nodded them in response.

Pugazh went before, but Arjun stopped Vinay by holding his arm.

Vinay looked at his arm before lifting his head with a confused face, to see Arjun. He signed 'what', to which Arjun smiled at him sleepishly.

#

"Ivlo neram ena da panuna" Sivaangi asked Vinay, once he got into the car.

"Ipo edutha video-va share panna sonnen" he answered not even thinking for a second and winked at Arjun without her notice.

She nodded at Vinay whilst glaring Arjun but his sudden wink made her to blink and look away rolling her eyes.

'Oru wish... athuku ivlo scene'a.. hmm' she twisted her lips at him before the car started to move.

#

Sivaangi sighed for n-th time, as the wish she expected was yet to receive.

Her eyes closed slightly due to tiredness but jerked when she heard a knock. She look at the clock which shows half past 11 in night.

Wondering who it will be, she got up and opened the door to see Vinay standing with a parcel. She scrunched up her nose in confusion.

He gave the parcel to her before granting a forehead kiss suprising her.

"Good night" he wished and moved away without turning back.

She closed the door and sat on the bed with the parcel.

She opened the parcel to see a branded mini musical keyboard. Her fingers caressed the keys before landing on the autograph which was on the top most right corner.

Her index finger traced above each letters, which were written in italics.

'With love... Arjun Das'.

"Loosu" she chided chuckling. Right on cue, she got his call and swiped before answering it.

"Oi"

Silence.

"Happy Birthday"

Silence again.

"Hap-py Birth-day Chel-lam-a" he emphasized each words as whisper.

"Onum venam"

"Sari venam, tell me this, gift pidichiruka" he whispered sensually making her to bit her lips.