CHAPTER - 5

A graceful peach themed wedding stage with golden detailing was setup near the beach .

At the mid of stage, Arjun is standing in his green silk shirt and white silk dhoti infront of his girl who is in her green silk saree. He took her right hand in his and inserted the ring by looking into her eyes.

When he winked at her ,she looked down blushing. A picture was captured at that moment and got posted in social media accidentally.

As the girl's back is facing the camera , everyone started creating their own theory and spread rumors.

________________

Manimegalai opened the door to see her sister walking around the room fidgeting her fingers nervously, all dressed up in a blue color half saree.

Mani went inside and sat on the bed but the other didn't notice her. Sighing she called her "Sivaangi"

She looked up to see Mani sitting on the bed, "Epo ka vantha"

"Right-u, apdi enadi yosichitu iruka" she beckoned her to sit near her.

"Oru mathiri nervous'a iruku ka"

"Yen di enaachu" Mani touched her forehead to check the temperature.

Sivaangi wrapped her hands around Mani, placing her head on Mani's shoulder "Terilaye".

That's when they heard a knock sound along with voice calling "Pappa".

"Vaa ney" Sivaangi shouted from inside without changing the position.

"Enachu chellam" Pugazh worried seeing his sister leaning on Mani , she pouted at him without uttering a word.

"Celebration roundku ivlo azhaga dress panitu ipdi sogama iruntha nallava iruku pattu" He sat near Sivaangi caressing her head softly. She looked at her brother with a smile.

"Athu ipdi siricha than nalla iruku" He cracked his knuckles on his head. Sivaangi shifted her head from Mani to Pugazh smiling.

"Annan vanthathum epdi marita di nee" Mani twisted her lips at her playfully.

She smiled sleepishly to her comment "Kochikatha ka , vaa vaa namma selfie edupom".

_____________

"Hello vanakkam and welcome ithu GRP nei matrum Preethi power gas stove vazhangum Cook with Comali season 3" Rakshan started the show enthusiastically.

"So ellarukum teriyum namma top 5 celebration-la irukom, time waste panama start paniralam, first namma kupda porathu our darling judges"

Both the chefs entered from back stage ,Rakshan then started "Ok aduthu cook'sa kupduvomnu ninaipinga aana ilaye, let's welcome our comali's" .

"Dei avangaluku thani entry'a super da " both the Chefs cheered them. Everyone entered the sets one after another by dancing their own steps.

"Yenna da pudusa engalukulam entry kudukuringa" Mani questioned.

"Ithu celebration roundla Mani athuku than" she looked at him and asked excitedly "Apo gift-lam tharuvingala daa"

"Gift ena Mani ellarukum oru periya suprise-eh iruku but athuku munadi lets welcome our top 5 finalists of cook with comali season 3" he announced welcoming Grace, Dharshan, Ammu, Vidyu, Shruthika.

"Ok ellarum vanthachu ipo suspense'a reveal paniralama chef ?"

"Yeah. Ok this week, it's gonna be a season 2 vs season 3" Bhat's statement made everyone's eyes widened .

Pugazh and Mani turned their heads in a split-second towards Sivaangi who look back at them with same shock. They turned to see Rakshan staring at them helplessly.