CHAPTER - 26

Arjun swiftly pulled himself back to face her, who crouched down sobbing.

He covered his mouth with his palms "Adipaavi I should ask that... Enaku oru call paniya di... athu kooda vidu... Did you reply my calls or messages?"

"Appa. amma. kuda. irupa. disturb. panna. venanu. ninachen." she emphasized every word without lifting her head.

He lifted her head by her chin, using his forefinger. He looked into her eyes with knitted eyebrows and gave a nod asking 'Is it?'

She shook her head negatively and pressed her lips into a thin line before whispering "Ila naa poi soliten", while averting her gaze.

"Then?" He stood there with a smirk with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Enga unta pesuna thirumba vara soliruvenonu bayam" his smirk turned into a smile which is wider than usual with a small tint of blush.

He was right. She had started to realise her feelings. She lifted her head to see him as she doesn't receive any response.

He blinked at her and opened his arms widely with a nod while she hugged him by his waist in a split second.

'Missed you' they said in unison and chuckled, before tightening their hold on eachother.

After sometime she pulled back slightly to face him. "Ena di" he asked bumping his nose with her's.

"Epovumae naa ninacha, unna vanthu paakura thoorathulaye iru, sariya?"

"Mmm" he looked up with knitted eyebrows and twisted lips, as if thinking.

She fisted his collar followed by a pull, to make him to look at her.

"Iruka maatya?"

"Shooting iruntha ena panrathu?" He pouted innocently, bitting back his snickers.

"Aama-la... aniku matum venumna exceptional'a vachikalam.. mmm" she nodded asking 'Is it okay?'

"Friends outing polam-nu kooptangana?"

"Two days-ku mela pogatha"

"Amma appa va paakanum-nu thonuchuna?"

"Enaiyum kotitu po" saying so she buried her face in his chest.

"Ena di aachu unaku" he asked circling his arms around her.

"Five months shooting shooting-nu unkoodave irunthuten-la athan oru maari iruku, Nee ilana"

"Epovumae naa iruka mudiyuma da... you sho..." He stopped his sentence when she promptly looked up.

"Apo iruka maatya?"

Her misty eyes made him to shut his eyes for a moment inhaling sharply before hugging her wordlessly.

🌿

"Enathu nee AD'ya" Sivaangi asked Darshan for the n-th time, from the time he said that he is going to work as an assistant director for Arunraja's next movie.

"Aama di evlo thadava keppa" he chided with a sigh. She shrunk her eyes before her iris drew an arc from left to right, then back from right to left.

'Right-u yetho plan pannita' Darshan thought seeing her reaction.

"Anney" she rhymed holding his hands while he looked at her dubiously.

She smiled sheepishly which made him to conclude what is coming next. "Yeii athu matum kekatha enala mudiyathu" he warned by stretching his forefinger infront of her.

"Please-u ney... Paapa paavum-la" she pleaded by pinching her cheeks.

"Athulam mudiyathu odidu" he swayed his hand in air.