CHAPTER - 9

After finishing her dinner, Sivaangi settled on the bed with her mobile. She was thinking deeply about the movie offer. She was double minded, one side she wish to accept while the other remind her about the con's. She sighed for the n'th time as she couldn't took one firm decision. Now she need someone to help her. She took her mobile to call Pugazh but before that her mobile ring making her lips curve. She took a deep breathe before attending Arjun's call.

Silence filled both the sides. Smiling to himself, Arjun initiated "Hello madam, Are you there ?"

"Iruken iruken" in sulking voice.

"What happened Siv ?" He asked after hearing her voice. Again silence filled the other end "Hello Siv ?"

"Namma album release aana udane call panuvinganu ninachen" she said in the same tone making him sigh in relief.

"Hey wait... before you start your scoldings, let me tell you a truth"

"Enathu" she asked him in a strict tone.

"I didn't watch our album song till now"

"Haann ?" She sounded questioningly as she heard right.

"Yeah Siv, two days continuous shoot ... we are in the last phase of our movie shooting... sapda matum than time irunthuchu..."

"Apdiyaa" she reconciled with his statement.

"Mmm early morning than veetuku vanthen ,then I slept off till afternoon. And in the evening, I had a meeting in a production house...ipothan mudinjithu inum amma-ku kuda call panala teriyuma ?"

His complaining tone made her to mutter 'How sweet-u' .

"Are you in driving" she asked once she heard horn sounds.

"Yeah I'm driving back to home"

"Apo veetuku reach aagitu call panirukalamla ?"

"Panirukalam but I heard your song in FM, so thought of calling you"

"So paatu varlana en niyabagam vanthurukathu right ?"

"May be I would have called you after watching our album" he answered genuinely which made her smile.

"I thought you were disappointed with those tweets, athuthan call panalanu ninachen"

"What tweets, as of now I heard most of our fans were celebrating the song"

"Me too happy with them, who accepted us and our project but still some tweets are degrading you along with me" she said the last part in low voice.

"See we are nothing to do with those tweets, we just need to focus on the people who are celebrating us thats all. "

"Ipo ipdithan soluvinga aprom ethathu rumors varum, haters will make it worse to humiliate us especially myself, you may chose to stay away from me"

He laughed at her comment, irking her "Why are you laughing ?"

"Pinna ipdi pesuna... See neeyae solura rumors nu ,then what ? I won't pay any heed to those trivial things"

"So it won't affect you" she asked surprisingly.

"May be it will but why should I need to keep you away for that ?" Before she could answer, he continued "See it's my wish to befriend with you, so others thought won't manipulate me". He finished his speech receiving a hum from the other side. He know still she isn't convinced, so he thought of diverting her.

"Leave that aside, What were you doing before my call ?"

"Pugazh annaku call panalamnu ninachen athukula ungaloda call vanthuruchu"