EPILOGUE

"Juuneyy" the squealing of his Chellama caught his attention and he turned to see her standing in lavender soft silk saree, where as her hair was set free, while some flowing down her waist in the front.

His eyes stuck on her face before descending down slowly to her feet and then back to face. When their eyes met for a second, she winked at him, which bring back him to present.

Arjun walked towards her before dragging her to make her stand infront of the mirror.

"Are you trying to take my breath out of my lungs with your beauty" his eyebrows shrank while her smile turned into a naughty smirk and winked at him whispering,

"Whatif I say yes?"

'Ohh-hoo' his eyebrows made a little jump at her reply.

He made her to turn towards him and wounded his hands around her neck and looked into her eyes to say,

"Then I'm damn sure you can't go out tonight."

"Deii" she pushed him away and they both end up in laughing maniacly.

"Sari sollu epdi iruken?" Sivaangi asked twirling herself, and his instant reply came there dramatically widening his hands,

"As an Angel as always."

"Aaaahh"

He jerked when someone hit his legs and they both turned to look at their little one standing there with her hands on her hips.

Arjun and Sivaangi looked at each other with a frown before turning towards their little one.

"Hey kuttymaa" Arjun moved towards her but she turned away with a pout folding her hands against her chest.

Such a dramatic queen. Like a mother Like a daughter.

Chuckling to himself, Arjun kneeled before her and asked "What happened love" by holding her little arms.

But she being her, bet his hand and turned away again saying,

"I hate you pa."

"Whatt? Why sweetheart? Yen kovam?" He asked by turning her towards him.

"Neenga poi solitinga... I don't love you"

Her cute pout which resembles her mother melts his heart before questioning, "Huh? What did I tell, love?"

"I'm your angel?" She rather answered while Arjun scrunched his nose understanding her question before nodding his head.

"Yes love, you are my Angel"

"No... Maa thaan Angel... Na ketan ippo" Her parents chuckled at her childish words.

"You both are my Angels dear.

She is my big Angel and you are my sweet little Angel" She tilted her head slightly and nodded asking Is it? While he smiled with a nod accepting it.

But she paused for a minute before shaking her head.

"No No No No only me.... Na matum than your Angel". She said with her cute little index finger pointing before him.

Arjun laughed saying, "O(k)..... ", whilst watching Sivaangi's nose flattered in anger.

" Okay chollu Juneyy" Their daughter whined, to which Sivaangi being a possessive wife interfered them.

"Yeii podi vanthuta... Avanae epovathuthan soluran athu porukalaya di unaku. Vinu mama keela wait panran. Paati veetuku poga time aagiduchu paaru odu" Sivaangi shoo'ed her.