CHAPTER - 35

Sivaangi hit his chest and pushed him when she struggled hard to breathe.

"Deii eruma eruma" he laughed hard receiving her hits as if those were rewards before bear hugging her.

He pulled back his head slightly before pecking her cheek strongly and went back to his position.

"Still you declare me as waste fellow?" His question made her to shook her head sideways vigorously, while he laughed hard.

"Ivlo neram over'a pesuna... Ipo pesu di" his whisper made her insides churn and she hit his temples with hers, bitting her lower lips.

"Loosu loosu" she chided him when she heard his snickers.

Her eyebrows raised, when her eyes accidentally caught the sight of a box, which she brought with her.

"Hey oru nimisham" she sprinted inside the room, while he stared at her in aghast.

She came back to him with a tupperware box and settled on his right lap comfortably without hurting his left leg, before opening it.

Whereas, his reaction changes from confusion to smile then to blush and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Heyy" he inhaled excitedly when the ghee smell hit his nostrils and his eyes stuck inside the box.

She took a spoon full of halwa and fed him, while it brings back the taste which his taste buds have lost these days in the name of medicine.

"Mmmm.. Anything special" he asked chewing the halwa slowly which melts in his tongue.

"Medicine eduthu oru mathiri irukunu sonala athan"

She said feeding the next spoon, to which he hugged her tightly as much as he can.

What quality he can ask for, from his girl, when she is more understanding before he could voice out.

"Thanks di Chellama" he pecked her temple strongly, while she giggled at him.

"How is it?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Nice but not as sweet as the one which we ate before this" he winked before his eyes landed on her lips, making her confuse a little before she got what he meant and smacked him.

"Deii"

"Chessy right? But couldn't help, when my girlfriend is tooo sweet to handle" he chuckled before kissing her cheek continuously.

'Fraud-u' she pushed him and turned around to hide her blush but is it possible?

He chuckled at her and fed her the next spoon of halwa from her hands.

"Mmm... cha semma taste-u inimel naa chef Sivaangi" she lifted her imaginary collar making his eyes go wide.

"You cooked?" She knitted her eyebrows and nodded at his confused face.

"Ayoo en Chellakutty" he pinched her cheek before kissing his fingers and she chuckled at him.

"Who is the scapegoat?" He asked tasting the next spoon of halwa.

"Darshan anna" she said giggling.

"Adipaavi ena di panna antha manushana?" His question made her to reminisce her encounter with her brother.

When Sivaangi went to kitchen to cook something for Arjun, who complained about the medicines the last day, she had no idea what to do.

All of a sudden her mind stuck with carrot halwa but neither the YouTube nor her mother's receipe help her.