CHAPTER - 29

It was the first day of shooting and to her it's a new beginning.

Everyone were working around frantically.

The art directors checking the sets, one last time, to get ready for that day's shoot.

Some of the assistant directors were explaining the scenes to the artists. While some where helping in setting the camera's.

The director asked Darshan and Sivaangi to check on the outfit and hand over it to the respective artists.

They both were running around in a flat spin.

Once they complete that day's schedule, everyone left to the hotel.

Exhausted.

Darshan, who came out of the hotel, in search of his sister saw her sitting on the hotel's park bench, stretching her legs, without any strength to move inside, after this tiring day.

Being the apple of eye, whether it is her own house or the work place, she wouldn't done this much of work before, atleast not this type of works.

But what impressed Darshan was, her dedication to the work, she had taken. His thought of she will give up too soon, made him regret later.

Whenever he asked her to rest and offer that he will do it on behalf of her, after watching her pale face in the sets, her reply will be

"Annan enna nambi pesunaru ney.. naa olunga pannanumla"

"Nee poi unaku kudutha velaiya paaru ney.. Naa paathuruken"

Darshan smiled at his sister with a sigh, moving towards her before settling beside her.

Sivaangi who smiled on seeing her brother walking towards her, frowned when he took her legs in his hands, pressing her foot and heel slowly, after placing it on his laps.

"Anney vidu ney" Sivaangi wriggled out but he was strong enough to hold back her leg.

"Pch" He kept his finger on his lips, signalling her to be silent and rubbed from her ankle to toes using his index finger and thumb, before squeezing her foot, in order to make her muscles relax.

"Neeyae tired'a iruka.. vidu ney enaku onuila" He didn't gave any budge to her, continuing his actions.

"Nee thaan athigama velai paatha... apo unakum thaana kaal vazhikum... Unaku naa amuki vidava" she asked making him to stop his movement for a second.

'What would she think.. Whether her small hands will do any difference...' he chuckled at her.

"Yethuku sirikura..." She pouted making Darshan to quell his laughter, shooking his head.

An icecream bowl which stretched out before her, changed her pout into a wide smile.

"You are the best Juneyy" she shouted before taking it without seeing him.

"Hey.. how did you know?"

"Vera yaaruku teriyum how to change my mind?... Terinja rendu perula annan inga irukaru apo neethana"

"Not bad" saying so he sat beside her facing the opposite direction.

She scooped a spoon full of icecream to feed her brother, first. She stretched out the next spoon near Arjun's mouth. When he opened his mouth to take the icecream, she gobbled up it, dodging Arjun.

Arjun turned to the other side displeased. She stretched out another spoon infront of Arjun but he didn't take it.

She sighed and poked his arms with his forefinger in which hand she is holding the icecream tub.

He hid his smirk and turned around to see her with puppy eyes which is more than enough to melt the opposite one's heart.

He raised his eyebrows, to which she emphasized the spoon infront of him.

When she again try to withdraw her hand Arjun was fast enough to grab her wrist and relish the icecream.

She twisted her lips when he winked at her, chuckling. She leaned her head on his arms and started to have her icecream.

While Darshan who was silently spectating them huffed 'Adapaavigala... Naa inga oruthan iruken daa... Konjamaathu mathikurangala paaru'

Arjun looked around, by shaking his dangled legs. That's when his sight fell on a familiar figure. He waved his hands and ask that person to join them.

But that person showed his palm followed by a thumbs up that 'It's okay'.

"Ada vaanga bro"

"Yaaru Arjun" Sivaangi asked still leaning on to him.

Before Arjun could answer, she heard Ashwin's voice.

"Enachu ma"

She lifted her head to see Ashwin looking at her foot which was being pressed by her brother, and answered with a smile.

"Onuila Ashwin... Anney podhum ney" She said reverting back her legs.

"Utkaarunga" he obliged to her and sat on the opposite bench.

She reach out her hand to the other side of Arjun, searching something, until her finger sense a box.

She took it and forward it to Ashwin "Inthanga".

Ashwin saw the icecream in her hand before facing her. "Ila maa"

"Ada pudinga pa" she pushed the box into his palm which he raised to deny.

"Ena ma meratura" he asked innocently making her giggle.

"Aana avaruku" Ashwin asked pointing to Arjun.

"Avanuku venamam" Sivaangi replied before Arjun, while Darshan snorted looking at the perplexed Arjun.

"Avalukaaga vaangunathu thaan bro... Avale kuduthuta.. Neenga saapdunga" Arjun said facing Ashwin, to which she hold on her actions, while the other three sniffled.

"Ss.. ss.." Arjun saw her who nudge him with a raised eyebrows.

She smiled sheepishly and asked "Aprom'a vaangi tharuva thaana".

Arjun being Arjun shook his head negatively making her whine "Juneyy" followed by a punch on his arms.

"Adikuren sirikura" she chided seeing him chuckling all the while.

"Adiye (He clasped her hand inbetween his) enaku vazhikave ila di" Arjun caressed her knuckle which turned into pink due to her hits.

She snatched her hand from him huffing and puffing, while he pouted at her. Leaving the other two as bystander.

Sivaangi's eyes fell on the group of three girls standing slightly far away from them, staring them.

A small girl, two women one may be the girl's mother while the other probably her sister.

She noticed their sight which were on Ashwin while the little girl smiling at Sivaangi.

She too reciprocated the smile and waved at that girl, receiving it back. Sivaangi actioned the girl to come, to which that girl looked up at her mother and walked towards Sivaangi after earning a nod from her mother.

"Ashwin seems like your fans" Sivaangi voiced out, while the others followed her sight to see a girl running towards them and two women walking behind the girl.

Sivaangi placed the icecream tub in Arjun's hand and walked past him. She took the girl in her arms who hopped onto her smiling.

Arjun and Sivaangi was playing with her while the other two women joined them.

They took pictures with each of them. After sometime of chatting, what they said made Ashwin and Sivaangi to look at eachother.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi

Do comment your thoughts 💞💞