CHAPTER - 3

Arjun descended stairs to reach the hall for his coffee after woken up from a sound sleep due to the tiring shoot ,the last day.

"Maa coffee"

Hearing his sound his sister's children jumped onto him ,only to get lifted by him. He took both of them in his hands and settled in the sofa with them near her sister .

"Dei Ajju veliya kootitu poda"

"Avanae ipothan elunthu varan athukula yen di en pullaiya paduthura" their mother who came with a coffee shouted at Chandana.

"Vacation nu vanthu 1 week aaguthu oru shopping kuda pogala ithuku naa enga veetulaye irunthurukalam. Cha..." she twisted her lips at her mother.

Their mother went to kitchen shooking her head in disbelief at her daughter while Arjun had his coffee without paying any heed to her.

"Dei ne varya ila nangale pogatuma?" She asked irritatingly.

"Mama you come , mummy is so bore" Dhruv's statement made him laugh at his sister. She glared her son and her brother. Before she could scold, they escaped from her after asking her to get ready.

After reaching the mall , Chandana dragged them to purchase dresses . Dhruv who saw his mother whispered into Arjun's ears 'Mama let's go and play games '.

Arjun nodded his head and turned to his sister "Chandu ne dress purchase mudichitu call pannu nanga gaming porom"

Chandana glared at them but they ran away before she could say anything. Sighing at them she continued her purchase alone.

_____________

"Dei Sakthi"

Arjun paused his game to see who it was, there a couple is talking over a phone.

"Dei enga da pona"  he heard them again. Hearing one side of the conversation, he continued his game.

"Anney Sivaangi inga iruka ney" Sakthi said from other end.

"Kooda yaaru iruka"

"Aunty vanthurukanga nenga enga irukinga"

"Nanga game zone-la irukom da ellarum inga vaanga"

"Itho varom ney" he declined the call.

The couple started to play the games near Arjun.

After sometime they heard a sound "Anney" which makes the couple and Arjun turn.

'Sivaangi' Arjun muttered before turning from his game. He saw Sakthi and her near the couple.  He couldn't find who are they , because of the mask.

Sivaangi engulfed Pugazh into a tight hug while Benzy joined the hug later. They parted away to greet her mother . After few minutes of chatting ,Sivaangi and her mother decided to leave but Pugazh stopped them.

"Pappa ipo ethathu work iruka da"

"Enaku ila ney aana amma ku class irukae"

"Apo amma pogatum namma movie poitu lunch mudichitu, unna veetula drop panren"

She turned to her mom pleasingly ,she smiled at her and nodded . After she left , they went to continue their play. Arjun was a silent spectator for this whole scene.

"You lost mama" a baby voice shouted giving sense to Arjun .

Sivaangi and Sakthi who just started cheering  Pugazh and Benzy respectively turned to the voice. The little boy seemed familiar for Sakthi but he couldn't identify.

Sivaangi's sight fall on the man beside the little boy, she looked at him keenly thinking 'Engayo paathirukomae' .

That's when she recognised him, her face had an excitement with a wide smile.