CHAPTER - 33

Fresh tears brimmed her eyes, when he asked who she is?

"Ashwin bro ivanga yaaru" he questioned again while both of them frowned at him.

They looked at eachother and saw Arjun who was staring at them with raised eyebrows.

'Ivala terilana namala matum epdi teriyuthu?'

"S-I-V-A-A-N-G-I" Ashwin said dubiously in low tone.

Arjun furrowed his eyebrows, looking at her and nodded his head as if asking 'Is it?' 

She looked at Ashwin before nodding her head. Arjun got up slowly and sat leaning on the headrest.

Then, he beckoned her to come near him and patted on the bed beside him, asking her to sit. She obliged to him without uttering any other word.

He clasped her chin inbetween his thumb and forefinger. Then, he turned her face right and left examining it.

He made her to look into his eyes which was shrunk, before saying

"Sorry di.. makeup ilama kandupudika mudiyala" in sincere tone.

She nodded her head aimlessly but when she acknowledged what he said "Deii" she started to beat him making him to laugh hard. He held her hands single handedly and pulled her towards him before bumping her nose with his.

"Ipdi iruntha thaan athu en Chellama"

She chuckled in tears and pulled him towards her by fisting his collar. She leaned her forehead against his chest while hot tears find its way through her cheeks.

"Bayanthutya" his question made her to nod vigorously.

"Enaku etha.." she released her fisted hand and closed his mouth to stop him from talking further, before lifting her head promptly.

Everyone knows that human life is unpredictable. Still, losing our loved ones is the greatest fear we all possess. And, she isn't any exceptional.

Arjun raised his eyebrows eyeing her palm which was on his mouth. She slipped out her hand before slapping him on his cheek and warned him using her forefinger 'Don't you dare to utter those words'.

She turned to the other side and try to stand only to stumble a bit. Arjun and Ashwin hold her from either sides.

"Bro enachu" Arjun asked seeing her condition.

"Athu ava weak'a iruka bro.. IV mudiyurathukula ungala paakanum-nu vanthuta"

Arjun looked at her inhaling sharply.

'Yendi ipdi panra' he doesn't know whether he should be happy or sad?

"Why did you allow her bro?" He asked in low tone.

"Romba azhutha... Ungala paakanumnu... Ethachum mudiyama poirumonu bayanthu thaan Doctor'ta ketu kutitu vanthen"

He sighed and made her to face him by her chin.

Arjun smiled at her and said "I'm alright di", to which she shook her head positively.

"Aprom, Ipo nee adichathu enaku vazhikave ila... So, come back strong" his statement made her chuckle.

"Hmm?" He nodded asking 'okay?' , earning a nod back.

"Po" he said patting her cheek and moved out with Ashwin.

🌿

Ashwin and Sivaangi were sitting scrolling their mobile, at the corner of the room, where Arjun was.

All the three jerked a little when they heard the door opening sound. Sivaangi's parents along with Darshan entered the room.

"Maa naa inga iruken" Sivaangi said when she saw her mother and her father moving towards Arjun.