CHAPTER - 27

Sivaangi was in deep sleep when her mobile buzzed beside her. The continuous vibration near her ear disturbed her sleep. She tried to ignore it but couldn't.

After sometime of twisting and turning for the n-th time, groaning to herself, she opened one of her eyes to attend the call.

"Inum thoongitu irukala, nee?" She heard the caller end, as soon as the call got connected.

"Pch... Itha kekurathu-ku thaan call panya ney"

"Adiye iniku movie pooja di"

"Ohh super ney. All the best. Nalla pannu" she showed thumbs up in air as if he could see her.

"Ada paithyamae...(Darshan smacked his own head) Enthiri di"

"Ayo yen ney ipdi thoonga vidama torcher pannura. Ipo unaku ena thaan prechana" she whined.

"Nee seekrama enthichu kilambanum"

"Naa yethuku athaan all the best soliten-la.. En blessings unaku epovum undu... Naa aprom'a vanthu paakuren ney.. please bye.. Good Night"

"Ethey? Yeii iru di oru nimisham"

"Aaah.. (she gritted her teeth) sollu" he sighed and walloped his head on the steering slightly.

"Madam Siva annan'a torcher panni AD chance vaangunom niyabagam iruka"

"Athuku ena" she asked sluggishly, closing her eyes.

"Athuku ena-va?"

"Hmm"

"Antha movie-ku thaan iniku pooja"

"Ayo aama-la" she sat up swiftly with her hands on her head.

"Aama thaan.. Seekrama ready aagi keela va.. una pathi terinji thaan call panen. Naa on the way... pakathula vanthuten seekrama kelambu"

"Tho kilambiten" she cut the call abruptly and rushed to the bathroom.

🌿

"Ayoo time'a paaru... late aagiduchu... Ellam unaala thaan" Darshan chided her, getting down from the car, after reaching their destination.

"Pch.. athaan vanthutom-la ney viden"

They walked towards the office whilst arguing until Sivaangi dashed onto the figure, standing at the doorstep.

"Hey Arjunn nee inga ena panra?" She asked in surprise.

Before Arjun could answer, Darshan interrupted "Yeii hero-va'ye yen vanthanu kekurya?"

"Hero?" She rather questioned perplexedly.

"Apo avaru than hero-nu unaku teriyathu.. apdithaana" Darshan sneered her, to which she nodded.

"Neeenga rendu perum pesikave ila.. namma annan-ta pesunathu-ku aprom... Itha nanga nambanum ila" he questioned with his hands clasped behind.

"Anney... Pesunom ney... new movie.. SK productions-nu sonnan.. aana intha movie-nu sollala"

"Uruttu Uruttu" he said running his hands through his hair.

"Ila'nga ava unmai'ya thaan solura. Avalum unga kooda AD-ya work panna porenu sonna... Aana intha movie-nu sollala. I think she too didn't know that this is the movie, she is going to work-nu" Arjun said looking at Sivaangi, while she bobbed her head vertically with a pout.

"Sorry da una poi thappa ninachitenae.... Cha" Darshan said wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Vidu ney"

"Pch... Ila da irunthalum apdi naa ninachiruka kudathu" he slap his cheek playfully.

"Apdi ena ninacha" she looked up tilting her head.