CHAPTER - 11

One fine evening Sivaangi is watering the plants which where present infront of her house. All of a sudden, she heard a voice from behind "Oi minion". She smiled knowing who it was and replied without turning back "Vaa da nalavane".

"Athan vanthutenae" Saran said sulkily before hoping onto the compound wall. She stopped watering and tilted her head towards him to glare while he returned a sleepish smile whilst scrunching up the back of his nape.

"Mama veetuku poitu rendu naala vanthuruvenu solitu angaye settle aagitala?" She asked him with one hand on her hips before turning her concentration to the plants.

"Paati compel pananga di athan 2 days one week aagiduchu" saying so he plucked the leaf one after another from the plant which is near him.

"Athu sari" she bet his hand which went to the leaf and moved inside the house after pushing the watering-can into his hands.

He jumped down from the wall and walked behind her not before keeping the can on the wall where he was sitting earlier.

"Na ilama ena miss panni monji thongirukum-nu ninachu vanthen aana.." he stopped on his tracks infront of her blocking her way, held her chin followed by turning it right and left. He cocked his knitted eyebrows as a teasing "nalla bright'a irukae ena matter".

A small tint of red shade captured her face when her mind remind her about him which didn't go unnoticed by Saran before she hide it with a smile.

"Hey vetkapadrya.. athulam teriyuma unaku...hello ammaa...appaa...ellarum inga vaanga.... en minion-ku vetkam-la varuthu....8'th wonder of the world aachae ithu...ayoo naa yarta poi soluven...Enga poi...."

"Dei dei" she closed his mouth with her palms and whispered "amaithya iru da loosu" while he nodded positively at her.

He left a long breathe once she took her hands off. "Sari ok amaithya kekuren, solu yaaru athu unaye ipdi vetkapada vachathu ? Apdi ena nadanthuchu intha one week-la haan?"

"Athu soluren unkitathana da epovum soluven." He was eagerly waiting to hear what his best friend is going to say but she "Aana ipo ila time varum pothu soluren..hmm" she signed 'ok va?' to which he twisted his lips at her.

She laughed at his reaction before diverting him "Sari epdi iruka un otha rosa"

"Hey avaluku than Rosy'nu azhaga oru peru vachirukangala aprom yendi epo paaru ipdiye kupudra" he whined making her to giggle.

"Enaku enamo intha name than avaluku azhaga irukunu thonuthu pa"

"Thonum thonum" he shrugged before settling himself on the sofa.

"Yenda un aala sonathum kovam varutha" she asked by keeping her hands on her hips whilst cocking her eyebrows.

"Ava onum en aalu ila" he sternly announced with his forefinger raised infront of her.

"Aama-la ava un aal ilala...."he hummed agreeing with a pout. "Aana avaluku neethana aalu" she took small steps backward while he was still nodding. He looked at her promptly when he realised what she said.

"Adinga" he chased her and caught her before hitting her head with his knuckles.

She elbowed his stomach and acquited from his hold. She ran outside the house only to slip in the doorsteps. Her head hit on the nearby rack strongly before fell on the ground.

Saran who chased her haulted when he heard her screaming "Ammaaa...".

'Mini' he whispered and moved out to see her lying down unconsciously. He kneel down beside her and took her head in his hands and saw blood oozing from her forehead. He patted her but there is no response.