CHAPTER - 15

In the Evening, Pugazh and Benzy with their families and some of their closed one's went for Church wedding. They exchanged the rings before the Bishop as per her and her family's wish. After completing the rituals, everyone returned to the resort.

After having dinner, Sivaangi went to pack her things after bidding bye to everyone there. As she wished to see Church wedding, she stayed back with Mani as her family and her friends had left early, after asking Mani to take care of her.

Once she finished her packing, she came out with her luggage and locked the door. She turned to see Ashwin standing at his door step with a travelling bag.

They looked at eachother for a brief second before she turn to move. He blocked her way by stretching his hand infront of her.

"Oru nimisham Sivaangi" she paused and lifted her head to look at him.

"Naa unkita konjam pesanum" she frowned at him with her eyebrows raised.

"Enaku time aachu Ashwin, Mani ka keela wait panranga" saying so she took her bag.

He took a deep breathe before stopping her "Sivaangi"

"Pchh... Rendu naala ingathana Ashwin irunthom" she asked him crossing her arms over her chest .

"Naanum vanthathula irunthu pesa try panitu thaan iruken...but...pchh..please ma" she looked at his eyes which holds a pleading look. She know that she can never say a 'No' to him.

It's true, she was avoiding him that was, because she doesn't want to break down infront of him. But now, seeing the firmness in his eyes, she knows, she can't escape.

"Mani ka..." She trailed her words.

"Apo enkooda car-la varya? Na Mani kita pesuren" he saw her expectantly.

Before she could answer, "Sivaangi". They both tilted their heads to see Mani standing there.

"Akka"

"Kilambalama" Mani asked Sivaangi before querying Ashwin "Nengalum kilambitingala Ashwin"

Ashwin nodded his head at Mani before pointing Sivaangi "Avala na kutitu varen.. Chennai reach aanathum unga kuda varuva"

Mani's eyes widened and she saw Sivaangi standing there silently. Mani raised her eyebrows as if asking 'What to do' while Sivaangi nod in assurance.

Mani sighed and nodded "Avaluku ok-na enaku onumila"

He thanked Mani and looked at Sivaangi with a smile. Mani bid bye to them and turned but stopped. She looked at Ashwin "Paathukonga" she said before walking away.

Ashwin was driving the car while Sivaangi was gazing the sky. Both didn't utter a word except exchanging few glances.

On reaching the city outer, Ashwin broke the silence "Oru second-ku nooru varthai pesuva, ipo ivlo silent'a vara"

"Ena pesanum" without facing him.

"Ethuvum ilaya ma" he turned his sight towards her.

"Neengathana pesanumnu kutitu vanthinga, ipo enna pesa solringa" he let out a smile before turning his focus to the road.

After a moment of silence, he uttered "I missed you maa" with glistened eyes, which brought instant tears to her eyes.

"Unna. Enna. Nammala. romba miss panen Sivaangi" he emphasized every word while she tilted her head to see him.

"Na intha industry kulla vanthathuku aprom enaku happiness-na enanu kaamicha antha aaru maasatha miss panren.. Those are the most beautiful days in my life... Epovum enkoodave azhagana niyabagama irukum" he wiped the tears that formed at the corner of his eyes with his thumb.