CHAPTER - 23

It was the last day shooting of their movie. The stage was decorated with rose and white color paper flowers for the marriage sequence.

After sometime everyone assembled in their respective places. The director asked Arjun to repeat the mantras which the priest was chanting.

When the priest called for the bride, there she came in her wheelchair, to which every artist present there gasped.

Her bridesmaids brought her towards the stage, while she sat there simply, ignoring everyone's judging look.

The wheels stopped at the last step of the stairs, which leads to the stage. Her eyes turned misty and met Arjun's which hold only love, which belongs to her. He blinked at her assuringly and shook his head negatively. He then try to got up but before that Saran came there and lifted her in his arms.

He made her to sit beside Arjun and knelt down behind them before getting up.

But, Sivaangi pulled him by his collar and placed her head on his chest. Her eyes shed tears continuously while Arjun admired them with glistened eyes. And it was captured beautifully by one of the AD's.

Saran parted away, wiped her tears using his thumb and caressed her hair before patting Arjun's shoulder, while Arjun held her hand tightly.

When the priest stretched out the yellow thread infront of them, he took it and look into her eyes which closed for a moment as assurance.

"Happy Married Life Pondatti" she got thrilled, when he whispered it, tieing the yellow thread around her neck, as the director moved the camera towards them very close.

In the corner of her heart, she felt, this day will be a dejavu for her in future with their own parents presence there instead of the reel one's.

'Nee kandupudikura varaikum naa wait panren'

'Enaku answer kidachitu... Neeye kandupidichiko'

Two voices echoed her ears as the realisation of her feelings for him. But she didn't want to hurry up things. Firstly, she need to know herself 'How strong her feelings were?'

'Go with the flow da' reminiscing her brother's words, She decided to enjoy the present happily with him and take things slowly.

If they were meant to be, it will happen. And, she believes in destiny more.

The clapping sound brought her out of her trance and smiled at Arjun, when the director announced wrap up.

🌿

After celebrating their last day, she bid bye to everyone there, packed her things and waited for Arjun outside his caravan.

He came out to see Sivaangi standing there, her back facing him. He tip-toed towards her and shouted "oo" near her ears from behind, to which she jerked before turning back with her hands above her chest.

"Loosu...Loosu... Epo paaru yen ipdi panra" she chided whilst beating him.

"Because, I like it" he poked her nose using his forefinger.

"Ethu ipdi bayamuruthuratha" she asked slaping his arms.

He shook his head in denial, making her to shrink her eyes.

She looked at him for an answer while he said "Even after knowing it was me, you still act, as if you were scared-la athu" by pinched followed by pulling her cheeks.

They looked at eachother for a brief moment before broke into laughter.

"Sari. Shall we leave?" He asked once settling with their laughter.