CHAPTER - 10

Tarunya stood along the beach road with her hands crossed over her chest and glaring her dearest friend who is still afraid of riding the scooty after all the training she got from her.

Sivaangi smiled sleepishly after haulting the scooty for every two steps she ride.

"Yeii olunga ottu di" Tarunya chided for the n'th time which made Sivaangi to pout sadly.

"Moonjiya maathu di...ipdi paavama vachaa.. namma ethana maniku vanthom ipo mani ena teriyuma inum rendu adi kooda thanya otta matana ena artham"

"Na ena panrathu vilugura maathiriye poguthu, enmela fault ila Taru v.." her voice stopped when she heard Taru completing it in her stern voice "Vandi melathan fault athuthana?"

"Hey nee brilliant di" she exclaimed with a flying kiss while Taru glared her with het hands on her hips.

"Vinayak sonapove ketrukanum naa, thappu paniten. Una vachukitu avanta vera challenge panitu vanthenla enaku venum"

"Thitama solli kuden" she pouted.

"Epdi otanumnu naathan solli kuduthutenae.. ini neethan try pananum"

"Unaku olunga solli thara terila di. Na nalla teacher'a paathukuren hmmm" Their argument stopped when they were greeted by a baritone voice from behind. They turned in unison to see the charming villian of Kollywood industry.

"Arjunn" Sivaangi whispered in a surprising tone while Taru gasped on seeing him afterall she was his fan.

"Hey inga ena panringa" she got down from the scooty and moved towards Arjun.

"Suma sunrise pakka friend oda vanthen, I saw you here, athan vanthen. Ena oru dedication Siv" he said seeing the scooty behind her.

When they went for the test shoot, the director asked her 'whether she knows to ride a scooty'. She doesn't want to disappoint them so she said she will learn before the shooting starts. And here she is.

"Dedication irunthu ena panrathu Arjun en teacher sari ilaye" she complained seeing Taru in the corner of her eyes. Taru who was standing still glared her while getting a sleepish smile in return.

" Inum one week-la shoot start aaguthu enala kathuka mudiyathunu ninaikuren" disappointment is visible in her voice.

"Why don't you sit behind her and teach ?" He asked Taru. She shook her head and replied "Athu enala balance pana mudila athan" making him nod understandingly.

"Na solli tharava" he asked hesitantly after thinking for a minute while Sivaangi excitedly clapped her hands and asked "Nijamava" he hummed and nodded his head.

"One week-la kathukuvena" she questioned expectantly.

"Ada one day is more than enough, come come" he signalled her to follow him as he moved towards the scooty.

Before got on to the scooty, he turned to Taru and interrogated "Are you ok to be alone for a while?"

"Yeah naa wait panren athan mobile irukula" she answered him with a smile politely.

"Arjun actually Taru ungaloda bayangaramana fan" he raised his eyebrows with a smile and nod at Taru asking 'Is it?' 

She shook her head positively "Athukaga Hi Tarunya nu solunganulam solamaten. Enaku oru selfie venum" she commented making Sivaangi pout and Arjun laugh.

"Yeah yeah vanga" Arjun obliged to her request and posed for a selfie and another one was taken by Sivaangi.

After that Arjun sat behind Sivaangi and assured her that she won't fall as he will balance the vehicle and her. He encouraged her to ride slowly without shaking. Taru smiled at the disappearing figures and sat on the bench nearby with her airpods on her ears.

________________

Taru waited for them more than an hour by scrolling her mobile and occasionally seeing the direction where the scooty left. She tilted her head on hearing the horn sound and shocked. She adjusted her vision again and again to see the scene infront of her. Her best friend who didn't move two steps is now riding perfectly. Sivaangi halted before her and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"Ithu nijamave nadakutha, Epdi di" she was surprised is an understatement.

"Nathan sonenae en teacher mela than fault nu" she shrugged her shoulder while Taru pouted at her

"I try to distract her from her fear" Arjun said making Taru look at him quizzically.

"Athu enanu naa soluren..." Sivaangi excitedly started to narrate the happenings.

Arjun saw Sivaangi who was now steady enough to ride the bike without shaking. Now he need to make her to accelerate and ride in the busy roads without fear.

'Thousands of whatif's surround the person if they were outside the well. If we push them into the well, their only aim is to come out of the well, no matter what. Hence, pushing one into the well is the best way to teach swimming.' he knows it.

While he was thinking a bike behind them caught his eyes and it helped him to made a plan.

"Sivaangi Sivaangi konjam speedup pannen" he said panickingly whilst seeing back again and again.

"Enachu Arjun. Yen tension aaguringa"

"See the mirror someone is following us"

She looked into the mirror and saw a bike coming "Cha athula irukathu"

"Ila I know.. kalaila varum bothu oru panjayathu aagiduchu..he is the one go fast" sensing Arjun's tension she speedup and went in the direction wherever Arjun instructed her.

After reaching a deserted road, she haulted the scooty as she doesn't hear Arjun's voice for a long time. She turned to see Arjun scrolling his phone casually. He saw her who is looking at him questioningly. He raised his eyebrows asking 'what'. "Avan poitana" she asked.

"Avan veedu antha pakam irukum pola athan apdi poitan" he replied casually.

She turned towards him completely in shock "Apo nama-la follow panalaya"

He shook his head negatively with a smile "Aprom yen" she looked at him quizzically.

"You won't come this long if I didn't scare you to distract you. You rode perfectly Siv"

She think about the ride, and yes she ride in main road without any flaws. Her lips curved and her face turned bright. "Hey Arjunnnnn....Na otiten Arjun na otitennnn " she shouted in excitement whilst clapping which made him laugh.

She turned back and side hugged him muttering "Thanks Arjun". Arjun froze for a second when her face came to contact with his chest and her hands wrapped around his waist tightly.

He composed himself before answering "Atha vachu ena panrathu.. oru icecream treat kudu ok va". They fisted their knuckles in agreement.

"First, bayathula keela potruvanu than ninachen but work aagiduchu" Arjun added once Sivaangi finished her narration.

"Hey super di" Tarun hugged Sivaangi tightly.

"Sari then I will take my leave, paathu veetuku ponga" Arjun announced his leave.

Sivaangi rode back home with Taru surprising everyone at her house. Both of them explained the happenings. Her parents made a note mentally to thank Arjun for his help when they met him in person.
____________________

It's the day of Movie's pooja. The picture of Arjun Das, Sivaangi and Saran with Sivakarthikeyan, movie director, AD's and family members were posted on SK Productions instagram and twitter handle.

The vital roles of the movie are

Arjun Das as 'Adithya'

Sivaangi as 'Sanjana'

Saran as 'Arun' (best friend of Sanjana)
______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi