CHAPTER - 40

Sivaangi pulled him towards her house while he let her to do so effortlessly and pushed him inside before closing the door behind.

She leaned her back against the door, crossing her arms over her chest and looked at Arjun whose eyes wandered around the hall inspecting anyone's presence.

She chuckled at his reaction before saying,

"Amma appa veetula ila katcheri ku poirukanga" in a tone which was only audible to him.

He sighed with a smile, closing his eyes and stood up before walking towards her with a smirk on his lips, whereas his hands shoved inside his pockets.

"Ohoo" his base husky voice along with raised eyebrows, made her insides churn.

"Hello ethuku ipo nee ipdi paakura" she asked and stopped him by her forefinger poking against his chest.

He hooked his forefinger with hers and placed a kiss over her fingers, while she retreated her finger, in reflex.

"Aal ilatha veetuku kutitu vanthutu enadi kelvi ithu" saying so he placed his hands on either sides of her against the door, caging her between the door and him.

His right cheek pressed against her left cheek when he blew air inside her ears, to which she curled her toes, closing her eyes.

He placed his lips over her earlobe before his lips travelled from her ears to jawline then to her chin and he pecked there, which made her to come back to her senses.

"Pch" she pushed him a little making him stumble.

"Mela Vinu irukan da"

"Irukatum" he shrugged before garlanding her neck with his arms, pulling her towards him and gave her a forehead kiss.

Sivaangi pushed him and moved away when they heard a gasp.

"Hey ena nadakuthu inga" they turned to see Vinay standing on the steps covering his mouth, with his palms whilst glaring them.

"Na ila Machaan... Na nalla pilaiya veliya than kupten. unga akka than ulla kutitu vantha"

"Adapaavi" Sivaangi shocked and pinched his arms making him wince in pain while rubbing there.

Vinay knitted his eyebrows before turning towards Sivaangi "Ithuku than thiruvizhala kanama pona pulai mari mulichiya", to which she nodded in all directions.

Arjun and Vinay sniffled silently seeing her reaction.

"Ada paithyamae soliruntha nanae kutitu vanthurupenla"

She pouted and nodded at Vinay aimlessly but looked at him sharply when she realised what he said.

"Ethey?"

Vinay chuckled and tilted his head towards Arjun,

"Nenga yen maams veliya nikanum enaku oru call panirukalamla" saying so he side hugged Arjun.

"Nee thoongitu irupa disturb panna venanu than da panla" Arjun said reciprocating the hug.

"Achoo sweet uh Maams neenga" Vinay pinched Arjun's cheek while Sivaangi clears her throat annoyingly.

"Porama pudichava" Vinay commented his sister making her to twist her lips and turned away to leave but stopped when she heard.

"Aprom Maams Night stay ah"

Sivaangi snapped her head back at Vinay asking "Deii neeyalam oru nalla thambi ya da"

"Yes my dear sister... Paaru unakaga I am trying to be a good brother in law... Ena Maams" he winked at Arjun.