CHAPTER - 30

"Ayo unga rendu peraiyum onna paakanum-nu evlo naal aasa teriyuma... As an Ashaangiann....." One of the women started while the other one was fast enough to stop her by pulling her elbow "Yei" but it was too late.

Ashwin and Sivaangi looked at eachother before averting their eyes.

"Ss... Sorry" She said with an apologetically, while they both shook their head with a smile.

After sometime of chatting, one of them asked,

"Ketka kudathu-nu teriyuthu but couldn't help... Oru time ketu paathurukalam-nu thonite irukum athan kekuren... Unga rendu peru koodaiyum sernthu oru pic kidaikuma?" by pointing Ashwin and Sivaangi.

"Please" before they could respond the small girl dragged Sivaangi and Ashwin and made them stand behind her mother and aunt to pose for a selfie.

Without any other option, they clicked the picture.

Sivaangi looked at Arjun who was all smiling at her but that doesn't reach his eyes.

Later, they thanked them and turned to leave.

"Oru nimisham... Athu.." Sivaangi stopped them trailing her words but they were fast enough to catch her mind.

"We won't post it, just for our memory and happiness" they replied for her unasked request.

"Thanks"

"Apo nanga kilamburom" they bid bye and left.

Posting a picture with him is not her problem. The problem which this picture could create is immense.

It will definitely create a huge buzz in social media tarnishing their names. She doesn't want it again, not for her but for him.

🌿

"Enachu Ashwin" Sivaangi who came to handover the dialogue paper to Ashwin asked, seeing him tiredly leaning back on the chair with closed eyes.

Ashwin opened his eyes on hearing her voice and sat up straight slowly.

"Terila ma konjam tired'a iruku" he said pressing his temples using his forefinger and thumb.

"Fever'ah"

"Ill..." His words stopped in middle when her cold hand touch his forehead.

"Pch ivlo sooda iruku ila-nu solluringa... Irunga varen" saying so she went away without waiting for his reply not before giving the dialogue paper to him.

Sivaangi came back to him with a glass of orange juice, a water bottle, a kerchief and a paracetamol tablet.

Ashwin looked at her hand and back her face with a questioning look. She gave the juice and tablet to him before making the kerchief wet and placing on his forehead.

"Maa enaku onuila"

"Pesama kudinga naa annan-ta solitu vanthuren" She ran away in search of Darshan leaving the amused Ashwin back.

Well, he was not surprised by her actions. This will be her actions to anyone she knows.

Arjun who was staring at them snapped back when he heard two of the assistants talking to eachother.

"Ashwin frame kulla irukurapo matha ellamae out of focus thaan.. ila da".

He shut his eyes momentarily before walking away.

🌿

Finally, their first schedule came to an end. In this one month, everyone started to mingle with one another. Ashwin and Sivaangi get along with eachother, though it was not as before.