THE DISTANCE

After what Simon tell , Jacquelin keep her distance from Simon but still communicate with him . On other side , Simon feels he doing the right thing even Jacquelin angry about it . After 1 years in New Jersey , on Danny's house in balcony , Simon watching the sunset and thinking about his relation with Jacquelin without knowing Freya came .

Freya : You've been here for whole time ?

Simon : ( Turn to her ) Maybe .

Freya : ( Come watch the sunset ) This is not bad .

Simon : ( Looking at the view ) Yea , it is not bad .

Freya : Did Jacquelin ... did she forgive you ?

Simon : ( Sigh ) I don't know . I'm not angry if she not forgive me . I told her the truth so she can understand the reason , not to forgive me .

Freya : In Aurora , what happen exactly ?

Simon : ( Long pause ) We're almost to find Serenity . But ... we surrounded by Infect . We made it out but ... she has bite on leg , i shock so i brought her to hospital , hoping that i can save her . Serenity found us and they bring her for operation . I find out that ... the surgery can kill her  because the formula inside of her . 

Freya : And ... what happen ?

Simon : ( Short pause ) I stopped them , i kill all of them and brought her to here . 

Freya : Why did you do that ?

Simon : I ... i realize , that because of her , i know what it feels like to become someone , she teach me how to care , love and trust . Her presence make me feel -

Freya : Like a father figure ?

Simon : ( Look at her ) Yea , like a father figure .

They then look at the view again and fall into the view . Simon still think are Jacquelin understand his reason or not . He not asking for forgiveness but he want that Jacquelin know what he do is for her own good . On night , at outside , close with barn , there's Jacquelin who sit in white bench , watching the moon . She has light blue T - shirt , light brown pants , and still same shoes . She still feel anger for Simon when Aurora . Simon came and sit aside with her , watching a moon too .

Simon : I was looking you in everywhere .

Jacquelin : Now you find me .

Simon : You heard that Danny and Freya will married right ?

Jacquelin : Yea , close with forest . 

Simon : How's your friend ? Sean ? Is he nice to you ?

Jacquelin : Yeah , he introduced me to his friend names Barry . He's weird but ... really good friend .

Simon : Your attic ? Is it beatiful ?

Jacquelin : I don't know but ... yea .

Simon : Look , i'm sorry -

Jacquelin : Save it ! Beside , i'm not care for that now .

Simon : I'm sorry not for that .

Jacquelin : ( Look at him ) Sorry for what ?

Simon : ( Hands a drumstick ) Sorry for not giving you this earlier .

Jacquelin accept it and try to knock it to bench .

Simon : As my gift from you take care of me .

Jacquelin : I appreciate it , thanks .

Simon : You're free tommorow ?

Jacquelin : Yea , why ?

Simon : There is something i want to show you , tommorow , if you're not busy .

Jacquelin : I'm not busy so ... i guess i can come with you .

Simon : Just promise me something .

Jacquelin : I even still not forgive you but you asking me -

Simon : - Don't tell anyone about your secret ( The girl just look at him and confuse what he just said ) You have to for everyone safety , i ask Danny and Freya to keep it too .

Jacquelin : ( Sigh and short pause ) Okay , i'll keep it .

Simon : Good night ( Leaves her ) .

Jacquelin : Good night .

Jacquelin look at the drumstick and look at Simon who enter the house . She still confuse to forgive him or not .