THE REVENGE

The scene opened from vital sign monitor , revealing Simon still alive . The doctor trying to take care Simon's wound . After Jacquelin kills the group who beat Simon , she immediatly brought him to town . The doctor clearly in shock how Jacquelin can brought him into town but Jacquelin just ask them to cure him . Franscesca and Cale who heard this , came and find Jacquelin sitting in lobby with face covered by blood . They came and try to comfort her .

Franscesca : Hey , i'm sorry for what happen .

Jacquelin : ....

Cale : Are you okay ?

Franscesca notice that Jacqeulin's hand are shaking , notice that she was shaken after what happen . She then hold her hand and sit next to her . Jacquelin traumatized after what happen . She just hope that Simon are okay because she can't lose another people . Suddenly , the doctor came to them .

Franscesca : How he is ?

Doctor : ( Sigh ) You're made it bring him to here , he still can be saved . However , the wound seems pretty critical , almost killing him . He losing much blood but ... we made it to give him blood . The damage on head seems broke his Hippocampus , possible memory loss .

Cale : Wait , there is a chance that he will not remember us ? ( Jacquelin look at the doctor ) .

Doctor : I'm afraid of that but he's now in coma so all of you can just wait for now ( About to leave ) .

Jacquelin : When i can bring him back to home ?

Doctor : ( Turn around and thinks ) Well , i'll let you know when you can bring him back ( Leaves them ) .

After the doctor leaves them , Cale sit next to her and a question occured on his mind .

Cale : Who beat him ?

Franscesca : Cale ! 

Cale : ( Realized ) Oh , i'm ... sorry .

Jacquelin : ( Sniff ) It's fine . I know that ... the girl ordered them to kill Simon . 

Franscesca : How ? 

Jacquelin : I keep one of them alive and interrogate him . Not just that , I've found this on their backpack ( Pull out an ID ) Seems a one of group is important person .

Cale : ( Read the ID ) ' The Fallen ' , what kind name of is that ?

Franscesca : It seems like ... the leader knows Simon so she sent her people to kill him . But the question is , how he can know Simon ?

Jacquelin : Aurora ( The two look at her ) After what happen , Simon told me , that he killed all Serenity but it seems like he didn't kill all of them . 

Cale : Then , what are you gonna do ?

The scene moves to Simon , which is assisted by a machine to breathe . The bandage are wrapped around his head , hold the blood come out from the wound . Jacquelin standing in front of him and hold his hand .

Jacquelin : ( Sniff ) I know you can't answer me but ... i know you can hear me . I want you to know .... that i will find a person who did this . I will kill her even she begging me . I ... i'm just hope you're okay . Just ... ( Hold her tears ) Don't be act when i'm gone .

Franscesca from outside , hear what Jacquelin said and knows that Jacquelin want to find a person who almost kill Simon . Once she get out from room , Franscesca asking her what's the plan . Jacquelin knows that Franscesca heard her word , tells her and Cale the plan .

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT . IN HERE , I JUST WANT TO MAKE THAT JACQUELIN WANT TO REVENGE TO SOMEONE THAT ALMOST KILL SIMON . ITS LOOK LIKE THE LAST OF US , BUT I MAKE THE VERSION OF MINE BY MAKING THAT SIMON FALL INTO COMA . I TAKE THE LOST MEMORY FROM TRANCE , STARRING JAMES MCAVOY , WHO ALSO FOR ME IS PERFECT AS SIMON .