THE REVENGE PART II

After they came back from hospital , they back home to Simon's house for prepare some stuff . Jacquelin actually don't want to hunt Serenity or anything that connect with Serenity but she can't lose someone again , after her promise with Simon . In her bedroom , she prepare her gun and accidentally drops the box . She picks it up and open it , found drumsticks . She takes it and put it on her pocket , take her backpack and about to leave , before stop by Freya , who is pregnant . 

Freya : You know , you don't have to do this .

Jacquelin : I have to . 

Freya : Then let me come with -

Jacquelin : No Freya . You should stay in here . It more safe for you . Beside , Xaviera in here .

Freya : ( Nod slowly ) Okay just ... be careful . You don't know who sent some crazy people to kill Simon .

Jacquelin : Kay ( Hug her ) .

After the conversation , she goes out and meet with Franscesca and Cale , who ready for their road and with Barry , one of Franscesca's best friend . Danny was in there too and hug her once she got out . Danny ask Jacquelin to kill the person who try to kill Simon . Jacquelin nod and she get to her horse . The group go , leave the house in behind .

After they ride horse for many hours , they made it to New York . That place was abandoned . The pollution closed all the view , even the statue of Liberty almost can't seen . They decide to take a rest for a while , so they go to empty supermarket . Once they in there , they give their horse the drink and food while Cale try to find a supply for them .

Franscesca look at Jacquelin , who feed it her horse . She looks at her friend's face , seems sad and anger at the same time . She came to her and try to comfort her .

Franscesca : Hey ( Jacquelin look at her ) You're kay ?

Jacquelin : Yea , why ?

Franscesca : Want to talk about it ?

Jacquelin : ( Sigh ) Kay .

They then sit close with fire bonfire .

Franscesca : So ... i'm sure that something is bothering you isn't it ?

Jacquelin : Dunno but .... the feels is so real . 

Franscesca : You're never tell me bout your past . You just came here and tell that you're just from Aurora .

Jacquelin : I don't want to talk about it .

Franscesca : Come on , we've been together for 3 years . Even you're make Barry as your personal place .

Jacquelin : ( Long pause ) When i see him get beaten , something inside of me just snapped . It's like ... some of me just show a real me .

Franscesca : What are you mean ?

Jacquelin : After 3 years , Simon taught me to not kill some random person. But ... that feeling came again .

Franscesca : ( Nod ) So ... you're saying your beast got out when see him get beaten ? 

Jacquelin : Maybe .... or not .

Franscesca : Man ... it's normal i guess . You want to protect what you have but with your way . No one can't stop that , even Simon can't stop that ( Looking around ) I've got to go ( Leaves her ) . 

When Franscesca leave , Jacquelin feel more isolated . Barry , who done feed his horse , notice that Jacquelin are sad so he decided to sit aside with her , try to comfort her . 

Barry : You're okay ?

Jacquelin : Why people always asking that ? Am i look fine ?!

Barry : Woah , woah , i'm sorry . 

Jacquelin : Uhhh .

Barry : I've found this in Simon's house ( Hands her Walkman ) .

When see that , Jacquelin start having a flashback how she failed saving Simon even Simon is alive . The trauma from what happen make her more scared , causing her hand shaken when try to accept it . Barry notice that and he hold her hands so she can accept the Walkman .

Barry : Accept it . This is a gift from him . 

Jacquelin : ( Look at the Walkman ) Why ? Why you care with me ? I'm just a girl with full of threat . Everyone scared with that 

Barry : My brother named Charlie , told me . Sometime , we never know what will happen to us . Everything just mortal , will gone in anytime . But , we have time to spend it , no matter is just a minute or an hour , we still can create one last memory before gone . That what he said before he died .

Jacquelin : Sorry to hear that but ... that's meaningful . 

Barry : You're not an threat , never be and never make anyone scare of you . But you just care for him . You want to protect your family , you just want to show an big love for what you have . You're just ... our friend ( The girl looks at him ) And you always be .

Suddenly , an loud bang was heard from behind , shocking Barry and Jacquelin and makes them prepared their weapon . They walk to sound source slowly and find out that a whole Infect was attacking Cale and Franscesca , who was hiding behind the counter . Jacquelin and Barry then start shooting the whole Infect dead , saving Cale and Franscesca .

They run to the couples and check them if they're get bite . After checking there's no bite , Jacquelin then order them to get ready .

Jacquelin : Get yourself ready ( All three look at her ) We're leaving now .

After they preparing their stuff , they get to their horse and leaving that place , move to another place .