THE END PART II

The scene opens up at the girl who riding her horse to abandoned building with logo Fairy Tales , she made it to Haven Break . Her clothes and her hair still wet from rain . The blood trail on her face spread out with the rain . The building half destroyed , all vines swarm that place , makes the place completely scary and creepy . The girl panting for a while , get down from her horse and look around .

" You're not changed much aren't you ? " 

The girl then walk around , try to see what soldier's word true or not . Well , maybe he's right , there's 1 truck was parked close with skyscrapers . The girl then walk to the truck , hoping she can find something useful . Just when she try to get in , she overhears some conversations , more like arguing . The girl then draws her crossbow and walks in , shocking the women and man .

" Who the -

" Hands up , now " .

The couples hands their hand up and the girl orders them to walk to the wall . The pairs do it like she said . Suddenly , the man drew his gun and attempted to kill the girl but Jacquelin is more powerful than the man . The girl dodge it and shot it , right in head , killing him and fall to ground . The blood drained out it as the hand was fall to ground , the life slowly sucked itself out of his body . The women screaming hysterically as she run to man's corpse , sobs heavily . 

Jacquelin look at her , like she feels nothing . It was no different than she do to Infect but doing that to group who almost killing her father figure , it feels relief but not enough until she kills Vanessa . 

" Why ? Why did you kill him ? " 

The women take men's hand , put it together on his stomach .

" Talk , now " Threat the girl .

The women still don't talk as her lips really shaken , mixed with scared and sad . She clench her hand and ...

??? : They on upstairs but Vanessa was gone , she didn't join us . 

Jacquelin : Who comes with you ?

??? : Not all Fallen , just some civilians . We got stuck when about to leave Washington . A lot of them was killed in there but we just got here 5 hours ago . Vanessa knows that if you decide to come back , you will go to here . That's why she send Andrei to your location , so when you go here , we can kill you .

Jacquelin : Where is she ?

??? : Aurora , in there ( Sobs ) .

Jacquelin : Anything else ?

??? : It's on his pocket , left pocket .

The girl walks to man's corpse while keep pointing her crossbow at the women . The women seem still mourning his corpse . The girl take out the paper from his pocket , dropping the crossbow to ground . In that paper , she found many people on Fallen and when she look at back , there's a lot of list of person or maybe Fallen's member .

Kelly Harris 

Jason Harris

Dai Suko 

Andrei Vilastokk

Lily Werringstone 

etc 

Jacquelin : And , what's your name ? Kelly ?

The women nod and it shown , that Jason and Kelly are husband and wife , from their name it can shown . The girl then see all photo on paper , showing they really do it from 2029 under Alice's order and of course , she see Vanessa as first patient .

Jacquelin : Alice ... who is she ?

Kelly : Alice is her father's friend . When Vanessa died , Alice decide to create her again . That's why she asking to meet her before you and her decide to Brooklyn . 

Jacquelin : Where is Alice now ?

Kelly : She died , as a doctor for creating cure , killed by him . She is ... the leader of Serenity .

Everything was make sense now , Simon actually kill the leader , Alice , but Vanessa , her backup , hearing this and decide to kill him but was stop when she decide to come home . Suddenly , the women run to her , ambushed her to ground , dropping the paper to floor . The women then pull out the knife from her pocket , about to stab it on girl's face . But the girl hold it with her hand , makes her hand bleeding and the knife very close with her eyes . The girl then hold it with all her power and made it to push the women to ground , and stab her throat with her switchblade . 

The blood drained out from her body and the women was choking on her own blood as the life was sucked out from her body and Kelly then bled out , died . The girl then look at her hand , which have a big scratch from holding the knife . She then take the bandage from her bag , wrapped it around her hand while holding the pain . After that , the girl picked the switchblade from women's neck , wipe it on her pants before she put it on her pocket . The girl then picked up the crossbow and the paper before she decide to leave that place , back to Aurora , where Vanessa in there .