EPILOGUE

The scene opens up at little boy , which is Alex , who drawing in kitchen . His clothes in grey shirt with long sleeved , jeans . Not just him , there's Barry in there , cooking the food for Alex . Barry also have clothes on red plaid shirt with rolled sleeved . The men look at window and suddenly was stunned of something and leave the cook , confuse the little boy .

Alex : Bar ? You're good ?

The men didn't reply the little boy's question and go out , makes the little boy followed him . The men was stunned , seeing someone with limp walk to their house . Barry then run to that person , which is Jacquelin , who come back safely . He hug her tight , followed by little boy who run to her and hug her . After many month , they reunite again and now , the girl didn't blame herself again . The family and friend out of the house and immediately ran to hug her  in longing and worry over what had happened , happy that the girl is back . 

Jacquelin : I'm sorry , i make all of you worried of me .

Barry : It's okay , the matters now , is you in here .

The girl then hug him more tight , happy that right now , they together , they in home , and that is okay with her . The girl then decide to forget about  her quest and stay in home , intent on repairing the life her revenge had broken . The girl then smile as the screen start fades away . 

The scene moves to 3 month later , opens up at the hand , which is Simon , who still in coma . Aside him , there's Jacquelin , who sleeping while sitting . Her clothes change into dark green shirt with long sleeved , jeans as pants and still with her shoes school . Her face still have some wound but almost dry . Then , Simon's hand start moving as he reach girl's leg , groping who is this . The girl then start awake because of his hand , noticing his hand change position . She then get up slowly and look at him . The men then open his eyes , feel too bright because of the sunlight that penetrates through the window and then notice the girl who stand beside him .

Simon : Kid ?

Jacquelin : OMG , Simon ! .

The girl then hug him , happy that he's awake . The men then smile and stroking her hair , while the girl just sobs happily . The family hear her scream and shock , also happy that he's awake .

Simon : I told you , you will messed up without me .

Jacquelin : ( Sobs ) Like you said we're just a cowboy that just live in this world . 

Simon : Good to see you .

Then , the family was repaired again as Simon wake up from his coma , Jacquelin decide to stay in home and not chasing Vanessa anymore , focusing on her family and her relationship with Barry . After Simon wake up , he admit that he don't remember what happen before which mean he doesn't remember he get beat but as long he remember her , it's enough for Jacquelin .

The scene opens up at hill , where the men was closed his eyes by someone . The men is Simon and his clothes on dark blue shirt with jeans . Behind him , there's Jacquelin , who still on her clothes before . She closes his eyes and helped him to go to hill .

Simon : Can you tell me where you're gonna take me ?

Jacquelin : Just wait , big baby .

After that , they then stop and the girl start go but still , the girl told him to not open his eyes first . After few minutes ...

Simon : Can i open now ?

Jacquelin : You can now .

When the men see , it was the view with river on downhill but the forest on behind , really good view . The men was in awe while the girl smile happily .

Simon : How do you know this place ?

Jacquelin : Let just say , patrolling is not really bad way to find some place .

Simon : ( Giggle ) Still copied me ?

Jacquelin : Followed from the best .

They then look at the view for a while until ...

Simon : What happen , while i was gone ? ( The girl look at him ) What did you do ?

The girl know he will ask that but if she tell him what happen , he maybe seeing her different now . Not a teenager that he saw when found her and probably a killer . So she ...

Jacquelin : Nothing , just patrolling and take care of you .

Simon : ( Nod slowly ) Okay .

After that , the screen turns into black , end the story .

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐫 : 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 🎉