THE TRUTH

The scene showing at the daylight , at the Aurora Health Center , Colorado . In front of hospital , there's a girl which is Jacquelin . She has grey T shirt with beach logo short sleeved and jeans and same shoes . She enter with flashlight on her right hand . She look around and walk into the lobby , find the lobby desk . She walks over to the desk , found the note and read it .

" THE SUBJECT IS FAILED , CALL THE LEADER FOR CODE A2 " 

After read it , she put the note again and walk more to inside . Once in main hall , she found an Infect corpse , with some family photo . Jacquelin feels bad for them but she continue her way to operation room , she doesn't believe what Simon say about her immunity can kill her . Suddenly , an Infect came and ambush her down . She holds Infect's mouth to not get bite .

She kicks the Infect stomach and get up , picking up the glass and stab it into the heart , killing it instead . After that , she goes to emergency stairs and climb it slowly . Once she in third floor , she hear some group's voice , so she hide and look at them .

1# : We can't be like this anymore ! They're gone ! Nothing left in here ! .

2# : He's right , this happen for many years ago , there's no way there still a clue .

Their leader who wearing a creepy mask , showed up and look around the hall . Then , he / she picks up something on floor and showing them a paper .

??? : Is this looks like not a clue for you ?

1# : ( Read it ) This is about New Jersey , there's thousand place in there ! We can't check all of them .

??? : May i tell you why i hired you to this ? 

1# : You never tell us the reason , you just saying that we have to kill him .

??? : The subject is the only one that we have . But he took it what supposed to be our chance .

2# : Then , what do you want us to do ?

??? : Find him and kill him .

1# : What if the other one saw us ? She will find us .

??? : Then try to not get caught ( About to leave them ) .

2# : Wait ! ( The leader stop ) You know there's still another immune person in Alaska , why her ?

??? : ( Sigh ) Her immune is more strong than the others . The more stronger the formula , more stronger too the immunity . That's why if she get bite , her time more longer than us or them . 

1# : Then , why you're not operate her that day ?

??? : ( Opens the mask , revealing Vanessa that still alive ) Because i don't want her to find out .

Seeing that , she shocked accidently steps the glass , make a noise . The group notice there's someone and Vanessa order them to kill it while she run away . The girl then run away , try to get out from hospital . She goes up by stairs and made it to fourth floor , run to rooftop . 

Suddenly , an Breaker showed up in her way , makes the girl shocked . She then pull out her gun and shoot it into the Breaker but the Breaker too strong . Because of the evolution , the Breaker pull out the tongue that have teeth and about to attack Jacquelin . But the girl avoid it and goes to wall and the tongue then kill the group that chased her .

Seeing this as opportunity , she grabbed the glass and jump into the Breaker's head , stab it until the glass get into the brain but the glass didn't kill it . She then pull out the bomb and take off the lock and put it into the brain and jump down and run away . The Breaker then blow up because of the bomb , makes the hall full of Breaker's blood .

The scene moves to outside of hospital , showing Jacquelin playing with her drumstick while thinking what she just see . Then , Simon arrive on his horse and notice the blood on Jacquelin's shirt . He then rush to her , hugging her to comfort her . 

Simon : Oh My God , i was looking for you in everywhere for few days .

Jacquelin then start pushing him from her , confusing Simon .

Simon : Hey , what happen ?

Jacquelin : I ... i found something .

Simon : What is it ?

Jacquelin : My  friend still ... alive , saying she will kill you

Simon : ( Look at her ) Hey , she will never find me , and you . We are cowboys and cowboys , never leave their friend .

Jacquelin : Do you know , that there's dozens that immune ? Like me ?

Simon : ( Short pause ) No , all i know is just you for now . Let's go .

Jacquelin : How i can trust you ? After everything happen ? You even didn't tell me that there's dozens like me ?  

Simon : The reason i hide it because you will feel guilty .

Jacquelin : ( Long pause ) What if she found you ? I'm just ... scared to lose you .

Simon : We're always together , no matter they bring us to where .

Jacquelin : ( Long pause ) Your word remind me with someone , that used to make that shit but ended up -

Simon : Hey , don't say that . She's dead for you and i'm here , you don't have to worry .

The girl then nod in agreement even though she doubting and sure that he's hiding something . The man then embrace her and bring her back home  , and the screen become black . That's why Jacquelin never want to talk about her past because she believes that her friend already dead . 

Jacquelin : That is my story .