GOODBYE

The scene start in some bedroom that have bunk bed . In there , there's Vanessa and Kenzie or Jacquelin , seems prepared their stuff and put it on their bag . Vanessa has her clothes on brown jacket with black pants and some school shoes . She has short hair not pixie cut anymore . Jacquelin has black shirt with white long sleeved with jeans pants and some blue shoes school . Her hair is now on ponytail .

Vanessa : Are you done ?

Jacquelin : I'm done , come on .

They then take their bag and sneak out from window , leaving the orphanage in behind . In the front yard of the orphanage , Jacquelin tell Vanessa that she never see this area . Vanessa told her that this is something that not really neccesary to know about this area . Vanessa then saw a basketball on the yard and take it , throw it to Jacquelin , shocking her .

Jacquelin : What the shit ?

Vanessa : Win and you get the surpirse ! 

Jacquelin : We'll get caught if they see us . We have to go .

Vanessa : Come on , Jac . Don't be such a party pooper .

Jacquelin : ( Throw her backpack ) Let's see if i'm really a party pooper .

They then play the basketball . Jacquelin bouncing the basketball many times while Vanessa block her with both of her hands . But Jacquelin trick her and throw the ball to basket , score a goal .

Jacquelin : Gotcha ! .

Vanessa : Well , you're just lucky .

Jacquelin : Am i ? Well , i'm more like Callum if i'm thinking again .

Vanessa : Shut up , he have a girlfriend .

Jacquelin : More like hoe when i see her .

Unexpectedly , a security guard who guard that area spot them .

Guard : Hey ! ( Both of girls look at the sound source ) Come back here ! 

Vanessa : RUN ! 

Jacquelin grabs her backpack and run with Vanessa . The guard chase them and they run until out of quarantine zone . Vanessa grab Jacquelin's hand and both of them hide behind the building , hoping the guard didn't found them . The guard seem confuse and look around , try to find Jacquelin and Vanessa who hiding behind the building . Can't found them , the guard ran back to quarantine zone , leaving Jacquelin and Vanessa . The girls comes out from their hiding spot with breathe easy .

Vanessa : ( Panting ) Man , that was close .

Jacquelin : ( Panting ) Told you . 

Vanessa : Shut up .

Jacquelin : We should go here , they will not find us .

Vanessa : Kay , lead the way .

They then enter a mall named Brooklyn Plaza by window and explore that area . The plaza was badly crushed , almost part of wall seem crush . But the electricity still light that place but just some . They then enter the Kione's Bar and sit for some rest . Jacquelin still panting for what happen while Vanessa goes inside to find something . 

Jacquelin then check her bag and take the voice recorder that she steal from her friend , Jessica . She turn it on and listening the music that Jessica download . Her face seems weird when listening the music , didn't realize that Jessica have some weird taste in music .

Jacquelin : Weird kid ( Put the voice recorder in her backpack ) .

Suddenly , Vanessa came and offer her some bottle of beer .