THE REVENGE PART IV

The group start enter the Buffalo . Same like New York , Buffalo also seem abandoned . The gas from Buffalo stop spreading so it's safe to enter the town . The group decide to check the gas station so they can take some supplies when in road . Jacquelin get down from her horse , same with the others . 

Jacquelin : Okay , so me and Franscesca go to there while you guys checking all area , finds something that useful , got it everyone ?

The three nod at her and they go . Jacquelin with Franscesca , Cale with Barry . The girls finds supplies and something useful and the boys checking all area , covering them . While checking area , Cale curious with Barry .

Cale : Can i ask you , Barry ?

Barry : What is it ?

Cale : Did you have a feeling for her ?

Barry : What do you mean ?

Cale : You know what i mean .

Barry : ( Sigh ) I don't know , dude . I want to tell her but ... she was too focused with her determination . Maybe it just a dream .

Cale : I'm always dreaming how my Franscesca very pretty . I'm too afraid to asking her to be mine but ... turns out , she waiting for me , bro .

Barry : It's different , man . We talk Jacquelin , not your girl . I even don't know who she is . 

Cale : We always hide what people don't want to see . Maybe at the first , Simon and Jacquelin not really closed . Maybe at the first , Simon try to get rid of her . Or maybe , Jacquelin almost want to leave him . But what happen after that ? They can't lose each other , they even make a promise . It's because they always open , Jacquelin try to comfort him and Simon try to forget what happen in behind and take care of her . ( Barry thinking about it ) You just have to open with her , maybe she's not that bad than we look . ( Looking something ) Hey , there's something in there , let's check it out .

The scene moves to Jacquelin and Franscesca , who try to find some supplies and medicine for Franscesca . Jacquelin seem focus to find while Franscesca seem distracted and curious with Jacquelin .

Franscesca : Jac ( The girl turn to her ) Can i ask you something ?

Jacquelin : What is it ?

Franscesca : About Aurora , you seem angry when hear that name , what's happening in there ?

Jacquelin : I thought you know -

Franscesca : Yea but ... how you can't know that he kill all Serenity ? You said that he kill all Serenity but you said that Simon tell you . How you cannot what happen that day ?

Jacquelin still that she don't want her friend know about her secret but she know that she will be noticed . She about to tell Franscesca before Cale came and tell them that they have to see this . The duo then follow Cale and enter the room and found some dead body . In there , Barry was just look it . Jacquelin come closer and take a look .

Jacquelin : Looks like this shit more worse , turn someone become Infect and dust if not getting food .

Suddenly , a whole Raiden came to them and caught them . The group try to run but one of Raiden knocks Franscesca out and take her away . Cale try to get her back he couldn't and even was get beaten . Can't see her friend get hurt , Jacquelin pulls out her swithblade and kill the man that was beat Cale and stab it into his neck . Barry trying to get Franscesca but one of Raiden pulls out a gas bomb and try to run away .

Barry was stopped but Jacquelin run into the smoke , trying to save Franscesca . Seeing that she get in to the smoke , Barry try stop her but it's too late , Jacquelin already enter the gas . Once she get there , she looking around , try to find her . Then , she see the trail and run , follow the trail . 

After she follow , she jump and stab it , right in the neck . The Raiden realize she is immune and try to kill her and knocks her swithblade away . He grab her and had a upperhand , made it to make her nose bleed and winning the fight . But Jacquelin kicks his leg and grab her swithblade and stab it , again and again , killing him . 

After that , she crawl to Franscesca and check her is she okay . Suddenly , someone grab her from behind and suffocate her . Jacquelin try to reach her switchblade but the man more choke her , almost killing her . But , unfortunately , the man suddenly fall to the ground , shot by Barry who wear a gas mask , saving Jacquelin . Jacquelin looks at Barry , realize that Barry knows her secret . She moves to Franscesca and carry her on her back , with Barry who follow her from behind .

In road , Jacquelin look at her leg that has a bite . The bite seems more grown up than before , this must be from the influence of gas . She touch it and the slime was out from bite , it was green and very stinky . But , she also know that the more stink the slime , more powerful her immune from her formula , but she must find a bandage before she turn into the Infect .

They made it to the university for resting . Jacquelin take care Franscesca and treat her wound while Franscesca hold the pain . After that , Jacquelin leaves her so she can rest and walk around , try to find a bandage . After walking for a while , she enter the School Health Unit and open all cupboard . After looking for a while , she find a bandage and a knife . She takes the knife and cut the bite from her leg and take the bandage , wrap it around her scar . 

After that , she walk around with slightly limp leg and found a class that written ' Science Class ' . She enter and found a radio . She turn it on and try to call Freya . She twirl it again and again to get the signal . Suddenly , a sound was heard .

" 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝙹𝚊𝚌 , 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚊 . 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 " .

Hearing that , Jacquelin breath easily , happy to find out that he's okay . She then turn it off and goes to balcony . She sigh and take off her backpack , makes the Walkman from her bag fall to ground .

Jacquelin noticed and picks that up , play it and listening to the music . She start sleep while night is approaching .