THE END PART I

The scene opens up at the girl who just come down from her horse , revealing Jacquelin with map on her hand . She look at the map , and look again , make sure she in right place . The girl have little scratch and blood trail on her cheek , indicate she just kill someone for information . Suddenly , the clouds close the sun , cold rain start falling down and wet the streets . The hair and her face start rinsed with rain water but the rain didn't stop her . The girl then walked to the building that almost collapses and when she entered it , the building was abandoned . Infect's blood trail was in everywhere , all paper was scatter in floor , and even all window was break . The girl then check all desk , trying to find a clue that can help her . Every desk she check , even she doesn't hesitate to make a sound to open the locked desk . 

Suddenly , the sound of footsteps was heard from outside , the vehicle was heard and all group like preparing their weapon . The girl then ran behind one of desk , holding the knife on her chest , like preparing for war . Then , a group of soldier came in with gun on front , ready to kill anyone . The girl then walk very sneaky to behind the soldier , then leap out and catch one of soldier , slash his throat with little struggle , and hide the body behind the desk , and missing again in shadow . The soldier then noticed his friend's disappearance and tell the group that one of their friend missing , knowing they got a company .

" Someone here , find them " The leader yelled out , reign the other to find her . 

The group then split while the girl keep move from one desk to others , trying to get caught . The girl then found the other soldier who got distracted . She preparing her knife and waiting for killing him . Unfortunately , someone grab her from behind , blow up her covering .

" I got her " .

The group then came to him , seeing her . The girl was struggle , trying to get herself free . All soldiers then drag her to outside , but they keep struggling because of the girl . The girl then was made it to brought to outside and they thrown her backpack and her crossbow away . One of soldier tied both of her hand , and then , hang it the girl on tree upside down . The girl was panting on pain and try to get herself free while someone with white hair came and see her . 

" где ты ее нашел ? " The leader ask his subordinate . 

" мы нашли ее на стройке , она убила одного " . The subordinate answer .

The leader then came to the girl . The man watching her with full of wow .

??? : You speak English ?

Jacquelin : What do you think , ass brain ?

??? : Wow , she's very tough ( The group laugh ) Must be good collection . Do you know who i am ?

Jacquelin : You're Andrei Vilastokk .

Andrei : Huh ? Surprise you know who i am , usually ... i'm invisible to anyone . So , i will ask you , why you here ?

Jacquelin : Why do i need to tell you ? 

Andrei : I ask you gently as a man .

Jacquelin : Just die , you jerk .

Andrei : ( Nod slowly and turns around ) You know , when i was around your age , my father teach me to be gently with anyone else . I did it , as what he said . Always be kind , try to help everyone , and even ... applied myself on hospital . But , when i'm 18 , i see with my eyes , my dad ... he kills Dimitri , my brother . ( Take the girl's knife on ground ) He put his hand around his throat , squeeze with his strength . Dimitri yelling , try to stop him but ... he even take the knife and stab ( Swing the knife like a plane ) In his stomach .

The man then come to her with her knife . Without knowing , the girl brought the switchblade on her pants pocket and was cut the rope , trying to get herself free .

Andrei : Now , before you leave this world , what your last words ?

Jacquelin : I will be the one that last thing you see , jerk .

Suddenly , the rope was break and the girl then grab the knife , stab it into his throat , killing him instead . The group then shoot it at her but the girl use the man as shield , covering her from shooting . When the group ran out of bullets , the girl using this opportunity , swing the rope to one of soldier , caused the tree branch to break, freeing herself , and also killing the soldier . The group then try to catch her but the girl using the rope as lasso , throwing her knife to them , killing them all . One of all throw the bomb at her but the girl notice that and kick it to them , killing all of them . She then cut the rope on her leg , and walk to someone who have serious wound on leg . She takes her crossbow on ground and point it to him . 

" Wait please , let me go " . 

" Why should i ? " Ask the girl panting .

" I'll give you information , everything . Just let me go " .

The girl silent for a while and ...

" Who do you work for ? "

" Vanessa Johnson , she said we were sent to kill you , along with your family " .

" Why ? "

" She knows you want to revenge him ... but your family on balance . She want to see you suffer , like in East River , when you leave her to die " .

The girl then think for a while . Aren't she already shot her that day ? Why she thought i left her to die if she ask me to do it ? What happen with her ? . The girl then more point it the crossbow to him .

" Where is she ? "

" Haven Break , exactly when you meet him " .

Realize Haven Break is code name for Fairy Tales , she now know Vanessa on Minnesota , city that she always dreamed of . That's why she build Fairy Tales on there . 

" Thank you but i'm never said i let you go " .

After saying that , the girl shot it right in head , changing the screen turns into black .