THE REVENGE PART III

I'll never go , i'm always with you 

Don't leave me , please 

Who will annoy you when i'm gone ? Just promise to me that you will survive in this shit .

( Gun sound was heard )

Jacquelin suddenly awake and found that is just a dream . She looks around and found that there's in rest area . Suddenly , Barry came and bring a drink , offer it to Jacquelin . She accept it and drink it while Barry sit aside with her , looking at the road that has been split . 

Jacquelin : What happen ?

Barry : Franscesca suddenly throw up , makes us stop in middle of way . We decide to choose the highway , avoiding the Infect . You decide to sleep for another road .

Jacquelin panting after that dream . Barry notice that and decide to asking her .

Barry : Bad dream ? 

Jacquelin : More like past .

Barry : Oh .

Jacquelin : Excuse me ( Get up and leaves him for fresh air ) .

When afternoon , Jacquelin on the highway , practice shooting with riffle that she brought from shop in town . She keep shooting at the building at the sign board on top of the highway . She want to kill the ' girl ' that destroyed her family so she practicing her shooting skills . Every shot is like her anger . Cale notice that and decide to join with her .

Cale : Not in mood , huh ?

Jacquelin : ( Notice Cale ) Maybe ( Shooting at the board again ) Franscesca okay ?

Cale : I don't know , maybe just sick .

Jacquelin : Oh good ( Shoot it at the board again ) .

Cale : When you think we can go ?

Jacquelin : At night , better safe in dark , Infect will not find us except Breaker . But , we can kill it .

Cale : About Simon , Freya told me in radio that he's okay . Doctor still didn't know that the damage will -

Jacquelin : I know just ... don't talk about him for now .

Cale : Sorry , i thought you want some news .

Jacquelin : Until Simon wake up , i will do what i want , kill the person that trying to kill him , that's all .

Cale : Yea about that , i found an clue when you're sleep . It was written that their camp is like Serenity , always move . But , their next destination is like 6 miles from here , we might be can catch them for a while so we can interrogate one of them .

Jacquelin : Thanks Cale , i know you will not let you down .

At night , they get to their horse and goes to the place that Cale mention . When in road , Jacquelin hears some girl sound . It's like asking her to play with her , scaring Jacquelin . But she can't some vision distract her from her goal . They stop in front a gate , that hinders them . Barry try to open the gate but still , the gate didn't open .

Barry : Looks someone must open it on the other side  . 

Jacquelin : I'll do it .

Jacquelin then climb the wall with help from Cale , who boost her up . Once she on top , she jump to the building on other side and run to find the control room . Once she in control room , an Infect was in there . Jacquelin pull out her switchblade and stab it into the Infect heart , killing it instead . After killing it , she try to turn on the computer but the electricity was ran out , makes her to find the generator . She ran to the other room and find the generator . 

She turn the generator on and back to control room and open the gate . The computer showing that Franscesca , Cale , and Barry enter the gate . Jacquelin notice the file when about to head back to the group . She find out that The Fallen head to Serenity's hospital , which mean they head to Aurora . 

When she back , she take her horse and tell the group that they head to Aurora , showing a file to the group . After showing the file , they continue again their roads . In road , they find a outpost that close with Hospital Beveu . Jacquelin decide to check the area , so she asking the group to get down . When enter , the hospital is like in horror movie . No one in there and the blood trail was in every wall . 

Jacquelin enter the operation room and finds the empty bottle scattered in floor . She picks one of them and smell it . Barry came and looking around , confuse for what just happen in this room .

Barry : What happen in here ? 

Jacquelin : Looks like when Serenity announce that cure was ready , this hospital prepare a bottle for vaccine . 

Barry : But why there's no cure until now ?

Jacquelin actually never tell that she have an formula and the immunity because her promise to Simon . But mostly , she not tell them to keep them safe . She just tell to her friend that she just came from Aurora after Simon kill all Serenity's . She even don't know who's the mysterious person that trying to catch them but she believe that Simon hide it so no one know that she still alive . 

Jacquelin : I don't know but ... maybe Serenity didn't care about cure anymore .

Cale : Guys ! ( The two look at him ) You guys must seeing this .

They then follow Cale and made it to room where there's Franscesca in there too . In wall , there was Serenity's logo with written ' JUST A SHIT ' . Jacquelin realize that no one believe with Serenity when they announce that they have an vaccine . She start think did Simon doing a right thing by keeping her alive or not by sacrifice millions live just for her . 

Jacquelin : Come on guys , we have to go .

The group then back to their horse and continue again their journey . One thing that Jacquelin know , that whatever Simon did in the past , brings an chaos to her family .