THE PROMISES

The scene shows abandoned shop , showing Alex now in different clothes . He's now in dark blue V neck with red sweater on inside and black slacks and still same shoes . He's train his archery skills after Jacquelin teach her . On employee room , there's Jacquelin with white bra sport . Her right hand have an scar because of glasses when fighting Breaker . She just hearing her Walkman while holding the blood that came out from her stomach . Later on , Barry came with an bucket that have bandage and alcohol . He walks to Jacquelin and see her face that still full of anger .

Barry : Hey , you're good ?

Jacquelin : ( Look at him ) Why you're here ?

Barry : I can't let you in here without me . Okay , move your hand .

Jacquelin moves her hand and when he opened it , the wound pull out an green liquid , it must be the formula that hold the infection . Barry opens the alcohol bottle and pour it into the bite . The girl hold the pain while hug Barry . After that , Barry put the bottle down and wraps her waist with bandage . Now , the pain is more not hurting than last time .

Barry : All done .

The girl is panting and see the wound while Barry put back the bucket and sit next to her . He holds her hand and the girl look at him .

Barry : You're hurt , you must get a rest for few days .

Jacquelin : I ... i can't , Bar . The Fallen still in out there and ... i ... i have to stop them .

Barry : But you're hurt , stay for a while , with us .

Jacquelin : ( Short pause ) I ... i can't . I have to continue it .

Barry : But your wound ... is getting worse . Beside , if you fighting more , the formula -

Jacquelin : - I have to , Barry ! . 

Barry : Why you're so obsessed to kill her ? We don't know whoever is it . 

Jacquelin : ( Short pause ) Actually ... i do .

Barry : What do you mean ?

Jacquelin : ( Remember her mission ) I've got to go ( Get up and take her shirt ) .

Barry : ( Get up and try to convince her ) You can't go -

Jacquelin : - I'm sorry ( Wear her shirt ) But i can't let them go ( About to open the door ) .

Barry move to the door and block the door so Jacquelin can't get out . Jacquelin knows that he care to her but she can't let Unknown take her family away .

Jacquelin : ( Short pause ) Move , Barry .

Barry : Or what ? You can die in there .

Jacquelin : I have to ... they will kill him if i'm not stopping them .

Barry : No , you just do this not for Simon , you do this because your revenge for her because -

Jacquelin - Yea and i can't let that happen , Bar . What ... what if one of us will die in their hand ?

Barry : That's why i stop you for doing this . You're too blind on your mission . What if Simon wake up and saw you become like this just for him ? Are he will be happy ? Or just sad , seeing his only person he loved become a killer just for what happen ?

Jacquelin : ( Short pause and sigh ) What do you want ?

Barry : ( Short pause ) Just want you stop this and back to him .

Unbeknownst , the tears fall from her eyes . She confused to choose to stay and spend with her family or revenge for what happen . She wipe her tears but the tears doesn't stop . Barry knows it's hard for her , remind that he like her so he put his hands and wipe her tears . They then resting their head on each other . They stayed like this until the girl ....

Jacquelin : I'm sorry ( Remove his hand from her and hold it as an apology ) .

Barry : ( Realized she can't ) Then i wait here but if something not going as your plan -

Jacquelin : - I can't promise you that .

They then take a last look before Barry let her go . The girl then go and about to continue before Alex came and questioned about her mission .

Alex : You still in your mission ?

Jacquelin : I have to .

While they talking , Barry watching them while holding the sadness but tried to not show it in front Alex . Jacquelin hide her sadness and showing smile to the little boy , promised to him that she will be home after her mission done , although Alex doubt that she will back . The girl then kneels to Alex's level and hug him , saying to take care Barry while she gone . The little boy then promised with sobs , scared that she will never came . The girl also feels hard to leave him and try to comfort with that . She breaks the hug and the boy run to Barry , didn't want the girl to see him crying . The girl take a last look at Barry and Alex before go , leaving them in sadness .