LIFE IN NEW JERSEY PART III

After the confession , Barry and Jacquelin ( or Kenzie ) become couple and help her to take care of Simon . Even knowing that Vanessa still alive in out there , Jacquelin promised to herself to not get involved any of this , decide to live normal for Simon . Alex become foster child for Barry and Jacquelin . When they decide to become couple , Jacquelin told Barry that she is Christian and promised to him that they can do anything only after marriage . Barry have no problem with that and they decide that the kiss just an expressions .

The scene opens up in kitchen , at Alex , who's now on white T shirt with black long sleeved . His pants on jeans and he's carries an bunch of arrow . On his hand , there's an black bow . In kitchen , there's Danny who drink on his coffee and Freya who wash dishes .

Alex : Come on , Jac . 

Jacquelin come out with her usual clothes , blue plaid shirt with black pants . On her back , there's an shotgun . After relaxing for a while , Freya allow Jacquelin to go hunt with Alex but with one condition , that she can't go far . 

Jacquelin : Hold your spirit for a while , Flash . 

Alex : But the weather is good and all deer gonna run away if you not hurry up .

Danny : Man , all kid from Ohio is really full of spirit ( Drink his coffee ) .

Freya : Relax hun , we always like that when we kiddo . Where's your honey bunny , Jac ?

Jacquelin : Oh , he help me take care of Simon . Sean on patrolling so he can't take care of him for a while , just ... until i came back after hunting .

Freya : Better be , he's can't wait to see you .

Jacquelin : Okay , bye Dan , bye Frey ( Leaves them ) .

On outside , Jacquelin and Alex walks to the wood for cathching some deer for their stock in winter . Actually , Jacquelin want to go hunt so she can clear her mind , trying to not thinking about Vanessa . Barry actually told her to not go hunting but she want it than staying in house and guarding Noelle . Without knowing , they made it to the woods . 

Alex : So , what should we do ?

Jacquelin : Uhm , Barry told me that he put the trap around there ( Point to straight ) So you try to find some deer in there while i trying to kill deer , got it ?

Alex : On order , Ma'am ( Walks straight , leaving her alone ) . 

She then run a little bit to left , try to find deer or any animal . Didn't find anything , she run more deep into forest , to find deer . After running for a while , she encounter an deer who seem drinking from river . She crouch and approaching slowly , point her shotgun to the deer . After that , she pulls the trigger and it kill the deer . She get up and walk to the deer , who seem hurt . She pulled out her swithblade from her pocket , about to separating the meat before some bush voice distracted her . She put her swithblade again and take the leaves around there , put it around her trail so Alex knows the meat . After do that , she grab her shotgun , goes to sound source .

She goes to the bush that keep making an sound . Her steps more slowly , scared it can something dangerous . After getting close with the bush , she grab the bush , try to see what was that , just to be see an squirrel eating his nut . The girl sighed gladly and about to go back before an familiar voice calling her .

??? : Kenzie .... 

Vanessa's voice , she turned around and find an Vanessa walk away to the cave . Can't let her ruin her family , she follow her to the cave . When in cave , she looked around , found she goes to left , and follow her . Without knowing , she more deep to the cave . After looking for her , there's no sign for her and she's about to go back before some invisible wall lock her inside . 

She try to push it but the wall is too strong . Then , all around her turn to black vog and in front her , there's Simon that lay down , with some beats wound . This ... this is like when he get beaten . She closes her eyes , trying to calm herself that this is just an dream , not reality . Then , Vanessa came on exactly clothes when she died but this time , on her face there's some blood come out from her eyes . She hold the crowbar , exactly crowbar that she used to kill her . 

Simon : J ... Jac ?

The girl still try to calm herself but Vanessa swing the crowbar to Simon , many times . Simon asking help to the girl but the girl still try to believe that this all dream . After asking help for many times , the girl then try to punch the wall , hoping the wall broken , try to save him . But the wall didn't broken and she just hopeless , seeing Simon was beaten by Vanessa while she just scream , asking Vanessa to stop . Just then , Vanessa swing the crowbar to Simon's head , killing him . The girl then kneeled down in hopeless , crying for her loss . Then , Barry showed up in front of her . 

Barry : Jac ! Jac ! .

Jacquelin : Get shit out from him ! ( Sniff ) .

Barry : ( Hold her hand ) It's me , it's me . Just ... calm , i'm here .

Apparently , after Alex back from trap , he follow her trail and saw Jacquelin having another flashback so he immediatly tell Barry because Danny and Freya go out . The girl look around and try to take a breathe , try to calm .

Barry : Just ... take a deep breathe , in and out .

The girl then take a deep breathe while storking her chest . Barry gave her an space and kneel to boy's level , who ask him are she okay . Barry convince him that she okay as he back to the girl who now start calm .

Barry : You're kay ?

Jacquelin : ( Panting ) Yea , just .... i ...

Barry : It's okay ( Hug her tight ) I'm here , Kenz , it's okay .

The scene turns into black . It's proven that the incident causing her really have an flashback many times . After that hunting , Freya tell that she can't join any activities for now , for her safety . Barry agreeing with that , also with the girl .