LIFE IN NEW JERSEY PART I

The scene opens up 1 years after the incident on Jacquelin's house . Even she can kill her that time , she scared that contemplating what her actions have cost them , scared that they see her as different person . On outside , shown an little girl with ginger hair color with black short sleeved collared dress , running chasing the butterfly . Then , an sound of girl's was heard , told the little girl to not go far . The girl is Jacquelin , who now on blue plaid shirt with black pants . Her hair is now on low bun styles , looks like farm girl .

Jacquelin : Noelle , i told you ... don't go far . 

Noelle : But the butterfly is going that way .

Jacquelin : ( Picks her up and carry her ) Come on , mama is waiting for you .

The girl the back to the house . When she enter the house , Freya , who cooking on kitchen , notice that they back home . 

Freya : Finally , mom was looking for you ( Take Noelle from girl's hand ) .

Noelle : Auntie Jac didn't let me to catch the butterfly .

Freya : It's because this past your sleep time , come on ( Leaves the girl ) .

Because she has nothing to do , she goes upstairs , about to her bedroom , before was stopped by Simon's bedroom . She actually didn't visit Simon after that event , scared that she blaming herself . After decide to live normal , Jacquelin remains psychologically traumatized from her ordeals . She suffers from PTSD , which leads her to also having difficulty eating , insomnia , panic attacks , and flashbacks of her failing to save Simon's life , even though he's still alive . After thinking for long , she decide to come in . When she come in , there's Danny , sleeping on Simon's side . On his hand , there's an blue book . She wakes him up , shocking Danny . 

Jacquelin : Sorry for that .

Danny : ( Yawn ) Where's Noelle ?

Jacquelin : She just go to sleep with Freya .

Danny : Didn't go hunt with boys ?

Jacquelin : Need relaxing for what happen .

Danny : Copy that .

Jacquelin : Nice book . Where'd you get that ?

Danny : ( Notice the book on his hand ) Oh , this is his favorite book when we still kid . He used to read ... forgetting what happen with mom . Not wrong to read this for him right ?

Jacquelin : Not at all .

Danny then get up and about to leave , before he put his hands to girl's shoulder . Danny knows it's hard for her to come back , escpecially when Vanessa is still running out there . 

Danny : Look , we happy that you back to here . But if you need help -

Jacquelin : - I know , just need time to process . Thanks for worried but ... i can take care of myself .

Danny : ( Nod slowly ) Just ... call us , if you need anything .

Jacquelin : Got it .

When Danny leave the room , it feels horror for her . She then sit down and try to talk about something while Simon just laying down without bandage on his head . When she's gone , Freya told her that Simon getting better . She then take the swithblade from her pocket and put it next to him . Without realizing , Francesca came . She on purple shirt long sleeved with dark jeans . Her hair change to black .

Francesca : Mind if i'm stayed in here ?

Jacquelin : As long you didn't do any crazy things when we're 17 .

Francesca : ( Sit on chair ) Damn , five month pass by and you still ... fear .

Jacquelin : Guess so . It keeps killing me .