GET READY

Alex : So .... that's your reason to go , to Aurora ?

Jacquelin : Pretty much like that .

Alex : Why .... why did you do that ? 

Jacquelin : .......

Alex : Jac ! Answer me ! .

Jacquelin : I ... i can't answer that .

Alex : ( Notice the drumstick on Jacquelin's bag and look at her ) You want revenge aren't you ? ( The girl just quiet ) You want to kill her right ? 

Jacquelin just sigh while the boy get up and walk around , devastates for what he just know and feels sad because hiding that from him . Jacquelin know this is maybe will make him mad but like her reason for her friend , she can't make the other people that she loved died just because of her , even she always convince herself to open .

Jacquelin : Alex -

Alex : Stop ! I can't believe you hiding that from me . You promise me that you just want to take a look in there .

Jacquelin : Look , i'm sorry -

Alex : Sorry isn't enough , okay ? You brought me just as a clue to lead you to them . If you want to use me as a compass to them , if you want me to lead you to them , just open with me ! . Why do you have to lying ?

Jacquelin : I don't want you become a burden -

Alex : What ? Then i'm gonna end up like Fallen's soldier , get bite and become that shit ? You know i'm same with you and beside , i can take care of myself ! .

Jacquelin : I'm saving you twice and that's what you called take care ?

Alex : That's before you teach me to become survivor . Beside , before i met you , i survived too , leaving my home , just for some damn immunity but i'm ended up , in here .

Jacquelin : ( Long pause ) What do you want now ? Asking me to leave this ? I can't turn back now ! .

Alex : No , i'm not gonna asking you , i'll give you an option . One , you continue your damn revenge but i'm go to New Jersey or back to Ohio . Two , you can stop this and back to him , leaving all this in behind , leaving this with me .

Jacquelin : Is there an option three ?

Alex : ( Takes the gun from the table and point it to the girl  ) Or you never get your revenge and he never see you anymore .

Jacquelin : Alex , think about it , if i stop and i let them alive , they not gonna stop until they kill him . He's the only one that i have and i ... i can't lose him .

Alex : Why him ? There's still many person that you can love .

Jacquelin : ( Long pause ) When i was kid , i have an best friend , her name is Vanessa . We were best friend and we promised , if we made it to East River , we will make a group named Fairy Tales , one of her stories . But something happened and she died . Since that day , i start to think that .... even i become his burden and he's get hurt , i have to revenge him even though the end is never end good  . 

Alex : But , you look okay with that ?

Jacquelin : I tried to look strong but inside , i very scared , didn't know if i survive or not before my revenge .

Alex : ( Slowly lowering the gun ) You're not wrong , i'm also scared that you're gonna leave me . The doctor diagnose that i have Autophobia , scared that everyone will leave me . Not just that , i also scared of hospital , i don't know why but ... that's happen before i got this formula .

Jacquelin : ( Remember Barry ) Sorry , i have to go ( Leaves him in confuse face ) .

The scene moves to Jacquelin on tent corner , trying to get the signal so she can call Barry . While trying to get the signal , she still can't choose the option that Alex ask . It feels like ..... she have to do it , she have to finish it so Simon will not get killed . But she also scared that people get hurt just followed her . Then , the signal is came and Jacquelin call Barry .

Jacquelin : Barry , you there ?

Barry : OMG , where have you been ? I'm worried .

Jacquelin : It's okay , just some dumbass came but , we made it .

Barry : Thank God , what about him ?

Jacquelin : Alex ? He's okay , just shocked what i just tell .

Barry : You tell him ? 

Jacquelin : Guess so .

Barry : ( Short pause ) Jac , i'm sorry but ..... we already back to New Jersey . Freya told me that Simon's wound get worse and no one take care of him . 

Jacquelin : What about Danny ? 

Barry : Danny go to Arizona , try to find another survivor . Xaviera is on charge to patrol around Wyoming . 

Jacquelin : ( Sniff ) I don't know what to do anymore , Bar . I ... i scared .

Barry : What makes you afraid ?

Jacquelin : My business with The Fallen makes everything more worse and .... Alex is hurt . I'm scared that i will hurt him but .... in other side , i have to do it . What i'm supposed to do ?

Barry : ( Long pause ) It's up to you , Jac . If your mind told you to kill someone that control The Fallen , do it . But you have to see the others too , seeing if anyone on your side is hurt , don't push yourself too hard and don't blame yourself too much . Look at the condition , if something dangerous too him , ask him to stay in there .

Jacquelin : That's so .... sweet .

Barry : You know , i never heard you say that , even to Simon .

Jacquelin : ( Giggle ) Shut the shit up .

Barry : ( Sigh ) I miss you . 

Jacquelin : ( Short pause ) I miss you too . 

Barry : Just ... be careful . 

Jacquelin : Just call me ... bub . 

Barry : Then you have to call me Bar okay , bub ?.

Jacquelin : Okay .

Barry : ( Smile ) Goodbye . 

Jacquelin : Bye . ( End the call ) .

Jacquelin then walks to another tent and open the crates . When she open , she finds the blue shirt short sleeved and the machete . She takes it and wear it , take the gloves off from her hand and tie it around her bite , holding the infection . 

The scene moves to Alex , waiting for Jacquelin . A moment later , Jacquelin come out  . Her hair now on ponytailt and her tattoo more visible , showing that she not scared . Alex look at her with awe , can't believe that it's Jacquelin . The girl kneel to boy's level .

Jacquelin : I'm sorry for everything , but i can't let them go . I have to finish it but you have to stay in here . ( Hands a chip ) Put on radio and everyone will not find you so you're safe in here .

Alex : ( Nod slowly ) I start understand why you're doing this and i will not let you stop from what you're gonna do . 

Jacquelin then hugs the boy and get up to horse while Alex just look at her , worried that she can't make it but Jacquelin tells him that she will make it . After that , Jacquelin leave the camp behind , continue her searching about The Fallen and ready to fight her past .