A SPECIAL GUEST

At tommorow , the smell of the morning is still smells , even there's a bunch of dead Infect that Jacquelin kill for train . On outside , showing Jacquelin was feed her horse . She gives the grass for her horse so she can go to somewhere else . After feed her horse , she enter the warehouse and sit . In the desk that not far from the chair , there's a bandage . She roll up her pants , showing her wound of the bite is more worse .

She takes off the bandage on her leg . After that , she take the alcohol bottle that aside with her , pour it into her wound , causing her to scream in pain . After that , she takes the bandage on table , roll it around . After that , she breath easily without knowing there's Alex that watching her .

Alex : You ... you get bite ( The girl look at him ) You would be turn -

Jacquelin : No , i can't change to those creature .

Alex : How ?

Jacquelin scared that this kid maybe one of The Fallen . But the boy already look her wound and more curious if she not tell .

Jacquelin : I ... i has a ... immunity . It stuck ... with me .

Alex : ( Nod slowly ) So , you can't turn ?

Jacquelin : No , i can turn but ... more longer than the others .

Alex : How long you have that ?

Jacquelin : ( Sigh and short pause ) About ... 3 years .

Alex just standing quiet in there , still not believe what she said . Suddenly , Molotov bomb was thrown from window and landing close with Jacquelin . Notice it's a bomb , Jacquelin get up and push Alex from the bomb . The bomb was explode and the supplies was float around . Jacquelin get up and hold his hand , get to the room where their sleep .

On outside , a group arrive with the truck and surround that place . A man seems order his friend to get in and find the boy . On inside , Jacquelin prepared her crossbow while covering Alex . The girl looks at the boy , seem scared . Jacquelin then comfort him and look around , check if there's someone coming .

After look around , Jacquelin holds his hands and walk while bowed their head , and hiding in one of supplies . She holds his hand tightly and told him that they will make it . Suddenly , a man from behind grab Alex . Jacquelin try to get him but the other grab her and kick her on stomach . She then pull out her swithblade and stab it into man's knees , makes him scream in pain and fall to ground . She then pull it out again and get up , stab it on man's neck , killing him instead .

She then grab her bag and kill all group until a women kick her face and tie her while the others hold her . She then was knocked out as she is kicked across the face , causing her nosebleed . Later , she woken up and find herself in room with tied hands on pipe . Suddenly , a man came in and saw that the girl already wake up . He then walk closer to her and crouching . The girl seem mad but stay quiet .

Man : Who are you ?

Jacquelin : Why should i tell you ?

Man : You know who i am ?

Jacquelin : You're Bill Aborson . Why you ... brought me here ?

Bill : Because you're in our area , and i'm not happy if someone in our area .

Jacquelin : You shit , you think this is your area ? Well , you're very wrong , bald pig .

Bill then get up and kicked her on stomach , causing her breathe in pain . Bill once again crouching and show a photo .

Bill : You know him ?

Jacquelin : ( Look at the boy photo , realize it's Alex but pretend ) No , why ?

Bill : I just see ... that the boy with you looks like in photo . Are you sure you don't know him ?

Jacquelin : Are you deaf ?! I've told you i don't know what are you talking about .

Bill : ( Nod slowly and kicks the girl ) You know , i can do this all day but i have a work to do ( leaves her and come 2 guy that bring the bat to her ) .

The scene showing a group on other room . They seem discusing something important until Bill came in .

Bill : She doesn't want to talk . More stronger and harder than i thought .

Man : She looks like that girl .

Woman : No way ! That girl is dead ! We heard that the girl is die with Serenity !

Bill : I'm scared that she is that girl .

Man : What makes you think that ?

Bill : No reason .

When they still thinking , the alarm suddenly light up , shock the group . Bill look at computer , find out that Jacquelin made it out . Bill then order his group to find the girl . When the group look for her , Jacquelin sneaks out and look all room , try to find Alex .

After look any room , she found Alex on operating table , maybe get ready for surgery . She then shoot the generator behind her , causing the light is out . The group seem confused and realized Alex on surgery room . They run to there and once they in there , they found Alex still in operating table . Unfortnately , Jacquelin , who hiding behind door , hits them with crowbar , killing them instead . 

She then walk to Alex , take off his mask and about to carry him before she was stopped because the Breaker came in . Jacquelin pull out her gun and shoot it to the Breaker but the Breaker didn't die and knocks her away until fall to ground . She then crawl to grab her gun but the Breaker take her with tongue and about to bite her . 

But , she made it to grab the surgery knife and stab it to Breaker's tongue , causing him in pain . She then jump to Breaker's head and stab it many times . Before the Breaker fall to the ground , she stab for the last with frustation , until the knife enter the Breaker's brain , definietly killing it brutally . After the Breaker died , she take her switchblade and the gas mask and wear it to Alex , who still didn't wake up .

She carry him and about to go before she was distracted by Bill , who coughes in room . She then walk closer to him , put the boy on chair and pull out the crowbar that she was used to kill Bill's group . She then crouching while Bill look at her weakly .

Jacquelin : Where's The Fallen ?

Bill : You're that girl , with immune .

Jacquelin : You're not answering me . Where's The Fallen ?

Bill : What makes you think i will answer you ? You're gonna kill me in the end . 

Jacquelin : Because you don't want me to show it , it will ended up become your nightmare .

Bill : I will not telling you .

Jacquelin then moves to unconcious woman and revealing that she knows everything about him , including about his personal life . She tell that humans have an 6 basic emotion which is , shocked , scared , angry , happy , disgusted , and sad . She also tell that Amigdala , nerve on brain that was reacted with emotion . She then tell that her emotion is broken since Simon in coma and she would love to do it again . After tell that , she then hit the woman with crowbar , panicks Bill and begging her to not hurting her .

But Jacquelin told him that too late because he not give an answer that she want and keep hurting the woman with crowbar . Bill then tell that The Fallen is on the way to Aurora , like what Jacquelin's think . After hearing that , Jacquelin then steps away and walk closer to Bill , point the crowbar to Bill's neck and threaten him to don't ever try to find them before she leaves with Alex on his hand , leaving that place .