LAST PLAN

After yesterday , Jacquelin really change , full of anger and guilty , guilty because can't save Simon and almost caused Alex get killed in Vanessa's hand . She even blamed herself for not kill Vanessa that day . Every chores does not make her mind off from Vanessa's word . Whole family and her friend confused what they should do for her . Barry tried to cheer her up but she still , blaming herself . Jaxon , the dog , sometimes always with her in her room , try to make her happy again .

The scene change to bedroom , where the girl sit alone . The girl has her clothes on jeans shirt long sleeved with black pants . Her hair is on low bun and her tattoo seem more dark than before , showing her depression . Not just that , she holding an knife on her right hand , didn't know to commit a suicide or not . She just sit in there while thinking about that day , the day that she lost Simon and the day that she almost lose Alex . She then put the knife aside with her and get up , goes to the guitar case that was on corner that close with window . She sit on there , open the case and just staring at theguitar . After taking few sighs , her finger , at first scared , start play the instrument . She then start play the song Dancing With Your Ghost by Sasha Alex Sloan , one of her favorite song .

( Here the song if you guys curious )

[ And here some lyrics if you guys want to sing with Jacquelin too :) ]

Yᵉˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵏʸ

ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ

ᴮᵃᵇʸ, ʷʰʸ'ᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ?

ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ

ᴴᵒˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵗⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᴴᵉᵃᵈ ᵘᵖ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈˢ

ᴴᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ

ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒʷ

ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ?

ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ

ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ?

ᴵ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵘᵖ ᵃˡˡ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᵀᵉˡˡ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᴮᵃᵇʸ, ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃʳᵈᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵐᵒˢᵗ

ᴵ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶜᵒʳᵈ ᵒⁿ

ᵂᵃⁱᵗ 'ᵗⁱˡ ᴵ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒⁿᵍ

ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ

ᴺᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ

ᵀᵒ ˢᵃʸ ᵃ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ

ᴵ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵒⁿ

ᴮᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳʸ

ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ?

ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵒ ᴵ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ