LIFE IN NEW JERSEY PART II

The scene opens up at someone playing guitar on balcony . The song name is Country Roads by John Denver . The song that played was on tone , just when an man come in which is Simon . He's on dark blue T shirt with black pants . 

Simon : Nice playing , kiddo .

The scene ups to the Jacquelin , who the one played guitar . Her clothes on white T shirt with jeans as pants . She has no tattoos on her palm , showing few months after Jacquelin's birthday and the visit on hospital . Her hand have an bandage that rolled around , try to hiding her injection wound .

Jacquelin : Thanks , old man . I learned it by myself .

Simon : Oh , i think i need you to teach me now .

Jacquelin : Nice one in there .

The man sit aside with her , watching the forest in front their house .

Jacquelin : You think ... what i saw last months -

Simon : - It will not come to us , i promise you .

Jacquelin : I know .

Simon : ( Think for a while ) How's you and Kenny ? Are you guys good ?

Jacquelin : ( Sigh ) Yea , he sorry for leaving me when patrolling so ... we're good .

Simon : And Barry ?

Jacquelin : ( Long pause ) He has Diana but i think they broke up . Guess our way is same . How's you and Xaviera ?

Simon : We do it pretty good , at first but needs some time ( Pat her shoulder ) Look , it's okay , you will move on from him .

Jacquelin : I know ( Smile ) .

They scene moves to present , where Jacquelin with still on her celebration clothes , stand while watching the full moon . She feel embrased after the kiss on celebration . Part of her told it's weird but some of them feels satisfying for kissing him . Without knowing , an women with medium hair on ponytail came and join with her . Her clothes on white tank top that covered with brown cape and jeans as pants . The women is Xaviera , Simon's girlfriend .

Xaviera : The moon is beatiful isn't it ?

Jacquelin : Not gonna lie , yea .

Xaviera : I heard what happen , Sean told me . 

Jacquelin : Then you know i need time to be alone .

Xaviera : ( Long pause ) How is it feels like ? Kissing him ?

Jacquelin : ( Long pause ) I don't know , it doesn't mean we dating , it just ... an kiss .

Xaviera : You like him too , i can see that .

Jacquelin : I'm never said that -

Xaviera : - I know ( Look at her ) But the way you looks , i already know .

Jacquelin : ( Realize that she loves him ) I think i gave up with my shit now . Damnit ! .

Xaviera : Then confess to him ( The girl look at her on shock ) If you truly love him , show it to him , he's been keeping it for 5 years to do that .

Hearing that Xaviera support her , she leave the balcony and run , leaving the house in behind . She enter the town and found Francesca , who just about to go home after the celebration . Cale exactly still want to stay after hearing that her sister , Marilla , make an mess . She runs up to her .

Francesca : OMG , you almost gave me heart attack .

Jacquelin : I need your help .

Francesca : ( Confuse ) What is it ? 

The scene moves to Barry who gave food for Alex . For comforting Jacquelin , he decide to keep Alex . They usually take turns guarding him but Barry mostly keeping Alex . In there , Alex , who watched too when in celebration , decide to silent and try to find another topics .

Alex : Is Simon starting okay , Bar ?

Barry : Yea , Auntie Freya and Uncle Sean take care of it very well . You don't need to worry , you just have to help me find food for winter .

Alex : Really ? Again ? Can at least Jac come with us ?

Hearing her name , Barry remembering the kiss . He didn't know what happen with her but he also stupid . Why he didn't let go of the kiss even though he loves her ? 

Barry : She will come with us if she want .

Just then , an knock on door was heard . Barry get to the door and when he's open , there's Jacquelin there . He saw Francesca on his fence , waiting for her . Shock for her arrival , he asking her .

Barry : Jac , what ... what are you doing in here ?

Jacquelin : Look , about earlier -

Barry : - I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable . I was stupid , dumb , and kid -

Jacquelin : Bar -

Barry : - I should know that you try to live normal -

Jacquelin : - Bar ! -

Barry : - But i can't follow my stupid feelings and just kissed you -

Seeing that he's not stop , the girl walks closer to him and kissed him to shut up . The man shocked with her actions but didn't stop and hold her face . Francesca watched from distance with tears on her eyes , happy tears . Cale showed up and hug Francesca from behind . Alex come outside , quickly closed his eyes ( Good job , son ) But happy that they finally confessed to each other even he not seeing it . They stopped and look to each other . They then start ...

Barry : I love you , Kenzie Evans .

Jacquelin : And i love you too , Barry Wood .

After saying that to each other , they hug each other with cheers from their two friends from behind . Finally , they become an couple after 5 years become friend .