MEETING AGAIN

The next day , still in Lowa , Jacquelin still on her horse while listening her Walkman that Simon gave it to her when her birthday . All she feel now is her guilty for what happen in house . She keeps blaming herself for Simon's coma , even she still trying to forgive herself . That's why , on her Walkman , she just heard the some sad song , so she can try to forgive herself . She keep listen without knowing that her horse went crazy and suddenly run , shock the girl . The horse keep running until crash the house . 

After crash the house , Jacquelin get down from her horse and found her horse dead , stabbed by spear but also save her life . She then bury her horse and burn it , so no one know that she get in . After bury her horse , she continue her walk into the town . When in the town , she notice the gun shop and decide to goes inside to find any weapons . She looks the storage room , dissapointed that all weapons was all taken . She then back to the shop , just to hear the explosion and gunfire on corner of town . 

She then grab her crossbow and run to the explosion source but the road was blocked . She then climb the building that aside with her and jump between the building . Unfornately , the Raiden that was guard the town , notice her and shoot at her . Jacquelin runs and jump to one of building and hiding , hope that all Raiden gone . Back to Raiden , they're all enter the building and searching Jacquelin . Back to girl , she hiding in the closet while holding an crossbow . One of Raiden notice the closet and walk closely and open it , just to be shot by Jacquelin and the girl run and kill all the Raiden . 

After she kill al Raiden , she come out from building carefully and run while looking around , make sure that there's no Raiden following her . After walking peacefully , she enter the university , try to find any radio so she can inform Alex or Barry . She walk around and look in every room , even though the Infect still on her way , she kill it . After a while , she found it and try to connect the cable with the antenna , so she can get signal . Later , she finally get the signal and try to call Alex .

Jacquelin : Alex , hello ? Can you hear me ? 

But Alex didn't respond , maybe Alex turn off the signal so he can't get caught . Because Alex can't be contact , she tried to call Barry . Before she can do that , suddenly an Infect coming and now , this is different Infect . They called it Cycrips , they called that because Cycrips can dissapear and show up so that's what make them dangerous . The girl slowly pulls out her crossbow and walk carefully . She walk about to get out from university but once she almost got out , the Cycrips showed up and jump to her , pushing her into the entrance door and damaging her stomach . The girl then shot the Cycrips dead and get up while seeing the blood come out from her wound . She walk out from university and hear the group of Raiden from distance .

She then walk while preparing her crossbow . Even though her blood keep come out , she know that she have to revenge for what happen with Simon . What happens with Simon , makes her trauma and blame herself  for not being there . She lost on her mind until she hears some footsteps from group . She then hide under the car and crawl quietly while holding crossbow . The group then back and tells something and yea , Jacquelin hears it .

??? : Did you find her ?

??? : No , Sir . We don't found her . We check entire area but we found nothing .

??? : ( Gun hears , must be kills his subordinates ) You know if you don't found her ? Find her ! And put all the boxes in truck , boss need this in 5 hours ( About to walk away but turns around ) Oh , and ... bury this shit and find her ! ( Walk away ) .

Then , another Raiden drag the body away , to bury it . The girl hears everything . She knows that Raiden work for someone and it must be connect The Fallen . But she has no proof that Raiden work with The Fallen . Suddenly , someone grab her leg and pulls her out . The Raiden caught her and brought her to abandoned building . The girl was tied up in pole on basement . Then , the leader showed up and kneel to her level .

??? : You know me ?

Jacquelin : Why should i know you ? 

??? : Because i found you .

Jacquelin : And that's a winning for you ? You really have an shrimp brain . 

??? : Where's that boy ?

Jacquelin : Listen , either you're believe or not but ... i'm gonna kill you by leaving some scars that you never have and those boys ... gonna collapses with some blood train around this damn building . But the last thing that you heard from me is something that who you are .

??? : ( Get up and take the machete from his assistant and walk closer to the girl ) You know , my boss want you but you leave me no choice . You killing someone that i loved in out there , 3 years ago but now , you're die ( About to kill Jacquelin ) .

Before he can do that , someone shoots his hand , causing the machete falls from his hands and scream in pain . The leader look at his subordinates , trying to see who shoot his hand . Didn't found it  , he turns around and continue to kills the girl . Then , someone kills all Raiden behind him and stab the leader from behind . The person open his mask , revealing Barry and shock the girl .

The leader falls to the ground and holding his bleeding while Barry cut the rope on Jacquelin's hand help her to get up . After help her to get up , the girl hug him , happy that he still alive .

Jacquelin : I thought you're in home .

Barry : I can't leave you in here . It's okay , Alex in safe place .

Jacquelin : ( Nod and walk to the leader on corner ) Who are you working for ?

??? : Why should i tell you ? You're gonna kill me after this .

Jacquelin : Tell me and i spare you .

??? : ( Short pause ) The Fallen told us to do it . Raiden was created by The Fallen .

 Wait ... She was chased by Raiden when 15 years old and he said that Raiden was created by ... Fallen ? How ?

Jacquelin : Are you sure ?

??? : Are you dumb ? The Fallen is the one created Serenity . Serenity is just some shadow to cover who they are . That's why the name is The Fallen, because they know that Serenity will fall and the real one will come out from cave and show to world who the real boss .

Barry : Then who's the leader ?

??? : She will chase after you ... Kenzie ( The girl look at him ) And you will burn into the dust .

Jacquelin : Told her that she don't need an dumbass to work ( Kick his face , killing him ) .

Barry look at Jacquelin , like needs explanation . Jacquelin panting and walk while holding her wound . Barry help her and walk , leaving that building in behind .