WHY YOU'RE HERE ?

The scene opens up at Simon's room , where Jacquelin sit and watching him . Her clothes on jeans shirt and some black pants . Aside with her , there's an bandage , must be change the bite on her leg . This been 5 month but he's till didn't wake up and it makes the girl almost lost hope . The girl seem almost falls asleep before Alex came and wake her up . Alex have his clothes on white jacket short sleeved with jeans as pants . He came to her and sit on her lap .

Alex : I was looking for you everywhere .

Jacquelin : Oh , my boy miss his mommy ?

Alex : Of course ( Look at Simon and turns to Jacquelin ) .

Seeing his mom's look , Alex can't know that she almost lose hope . Even though the family tried , she just gonna lose in her mind , thinking how she gonna live without Simon or usually how to forget her . He grab his mom's hand , convince her .

Alex : He will be okay .

Jacquelin : I know ( Kissed Alex in cheek ) .

Alex : ( Get down from her lap and hug Simon ) Please come back , my mom almost lose her hope because staying in here , please come back Grandpa .

Watching that , Jacquelin smile . She can't believe what she just heard , he hoping him to come back . It remains her when she take care of him when he get bite , thought he's gonna turn into Infect that day . If that day she already scared to lose him , she can't lose him and her family . This an family that she want .

The scene moves to Jacquelin ok kitchen , washing dishes . She seem start enjoyed her time in home , even though still having flashback . But still , Freya didn't let Jacquelin to go on patrol , scared that her excessive violence will effect to her again . Even stayed in home and almost doing chores , she's okay with that because she got help from Alex and Barry , who usually came after helping civilians in town . 

Jacquelin : Alex ! Come here , your food almost cold ( No sound ) Alex ? ( There's till no sign from boy and makes her worried ) Alex ?

The girl then leave her dishes , grab the knife that aside with her , and walk quietly . She look in every room , looking for boy . No sign on downstairs so she go upstairs while holding the knife tightly . Passing Noelle's room and there's no the boy . The girl then walk to bedroom , where she found Vanessa holding Alex with gun on his head . Vanessa looks different now and the scratch seem more critical . The girl stand in there with scared .

Vanessa : I forgot to gave an hello for you .

Jacquelin : I think i don't need it . 

Vanessa : Drop your weapon , now .

Jacquelin : ( Drop the knife and raise her hand ) Look , we can talk this in normal -

Vanessa : - Stop it , i ask that few years ago and end up without anything . So don't say that we can talk this normal or i shot this shitty brain .

Alex : ( Sobs ) Mom ?

Jacquelin : It's okay , Alex . You will be okay ( Look at Vanessa ) What do you want ?

Vanessa : Simple , i know you still angry for what Simon did , i can see that . But also , you want to revenge him by kill me and The Fallen or maybe Serenity . If i see you again while i'm trying to make this better , i kill you and all person that you loved until become piece of meat .

Hearing that , the girl become full of anger but she can't show it to her or she gonna kill Alex . The women then let off Alex and someone behind the girl knock her to the ground . After few hours , she wake up and find herself sit against wall and when she look around , there's Barry that waiting for her . His clothes on black hoodie that covered with brown jeans jacket . Barry notice she already awake and come to her .

Barry : Hey , you're okay ?

Jacquelin : ( Nods ) Alex , where is he ?

Barry : He's okay , he told me too ... about her arrival . I'm sorry , i should come fast .

The tears suddenly fall from her eyes and the girl cried quietly . The man doesn't know what happen so he put his hand and wipe her tears , asking her what happen .

Jacquelin : I should kill her that day , but i didn't . Because that ( Sobs ) Alex can die today . I don't know what should i do anymore , Bar . I tried to stay but she ... ( Sobs ) .

Barry : Hey , you did the right thing , she just scaring you .

Jacquelin : What if not ? She knows i'm still angry for what Simon did and now know where we live . I can't take risk when there is chance , Bar .

The man was shocked from girl's word . Appereantly , Jacquelin still angry for Simon even though she promised to not leaving her . But when Simon fall into coma , she snapped and kill all The Fallen . Confused , the man asked her .

Barry : Then , what are you gonna do ?

Jacquelin : ( Long pause ) Like i should do it from long time ago , i will kill everyone that she loved , every single of them until no one , and then i find her and make her suffer for everything she did .