THE REAL IDENTITY

The scene opening in forest . The forest still fresh and there's one of tree have some tree house . The scene close to the tree house , showing two teenage girl are talking . One of girl have a short purple hair in pixie cut , like what Jacquelin see , with brown jacket and black pants and some black high boots . The other one have a black hair on wavy bob hair , with white T shirt that covered with black hoodie , jeans pants , and shoes school . In her right hand , there's a black watch . The backpack that colored dark blue and red was in there , close with the wall .

??? : Man , you should not do it . He's very angry that time .

??? : What can i say ? I'm Vanessa Johnson , the greatest troublemaker in Brooklyn .

??? : Then who i am ? Am i just a some assistant ?

Vanessa : Of course not , you're my best friend and a famous comedian , Kenzie Evans .

Kenzie : ( Laugh ) Well , i can take that .

Vanessa : Man , this shit make us down .

Kenzie : Down like what ? Like a hill ?

Vanessa : Really ? A hill ? Can you think more awesome than that ?

Kenzie : What can i say ? I'm an comedian like you said .

Vanessa : I still can't forget your joke , about lunch . Tell me a joke .

Kenzie : Okay , what do you call , a looking but you always see a ocean ?

Vanessa : ( Think but then give up ) I don't know .

Kenzie : It's a ' sea ' .

Vanessa : It doesn't make sense .

Kenzie : ( Look at the clock ) Dude , we should go back or Mrs . Scarlett will punish us .

Vanessa : Shit , come on .

They grab their bag and go down the stairs . Once they get down , Kenzie and Vanessa walk casually , seems like didn't worry about anything . Vanessa push Kenzie by shoulder jokingly and laugh . Kenzie then do the same thing , push her by shoulder until she fall . It makes her laugh , same with Vanessa . Kenzie offers her hand and help Vanessa to get up and they walk again . When they start enter town , Vanessa curious about Kenzie .

Vanessa : Can i ask you something , Evans ?

Kenzie : Yeah , split it out .

Vanessa : Why they name you Kenzie ? 

Kenzie : ( Stops walking ) I don't know , why ? You hate it ?

Vanessa : ( Stop walking and turn to her ) No no , it just ... it's not fit with what happen . You need better name .

Kenzie : But i like my name , beside ... Mrs . Scarlett name it for me , since i don't know my parents . Your parents is lucky name it that name for you .

Vanessa : Let see , my dad is drunkard , always begging for alcohol every single day , become some burden in my mom's life until she decide to ran away , dissapoint me every single seconds when i thinking about that . I ran away and enter the orphanage and create my name , Vanessa . After that , viola ! Meeting with my best friend .

Kenzie : You created your name ?! 

Vanessa : Don't tell this or i feed you to those shit .

Kenzie : What's your real name ? I promise i'm not gonna tell anyone .

Vanessa : ( Sigh ) Maggie , Maggie Johnson . 

Kenzie : It suit with you , Maggie . 

Vanessa : Please , call me Vanessa . How about you ? Have you think about good name ?

Kenzie : ( Continue walking with Vanessa ) There's a lot . Ellie , Lin , Allie , same with ' Ellie ' , Jacquelin , Sarah , Regan , Jackie -

Vanessa : Wait , wait , back to that name .

Kenzie : Jackie ? ( Vanessa shakes her head no ) Regan ? ( Still shakes her head no ) Sarah ? ( Vanessa's finger showing to step back again ) Jacquelin ?

Vanessa : That is what i want . Jacquelin is fit with you .

Kenzie : I'm actually take that because that name from my parents , or whatever they said about it . 

Vanessa : Then use it as a gift for your parents .

Kenzie : Okay then , goodbye for Kenzie and welcome for Jacquelin .

Vanessa : ( Laugh ) Kay , come one ( Gather her friend and walk with happily ) .

It was showing that Jacquelin is not her real name , even that is from her parents . Her real name is Kenzie from Mrs . Scarlett , the owner of the orphanage . But , Jacquelin never tell Simon about her real name but maybe Simon not really thinking about it .

The scene moves to Jacquelin who wake up in balcony , realize it's already morning . She takes her backpack and put the Walkman into her bag , and leave and meet with the group that seems waiting for her .

Jacquelin : Sorry , i didn't know i was sleep in outside . I was about to -

Franscesca : Jac , tell us your secret .

Jacquelin : What ?

Cale : Barry saw you enter the gas when try to save her and you not coughing every single seconds . How you do that ?

Barry : Are you hiding something from us ?

Jacquelin : Look , that's not a big deal -

Franscesca : Not a big deal ? You can die in smoke ! 

Cale : Tell us or we're not gonna help you ! .

Jacquelin : Bar ?

Barry : Sorry , Jac but ... i curious too .

Jacquelin know that they would noticed that she is immune . But she can't tell that she have an Infect formula that created a immunity on her . For her , this reaction is normal , wondering how to have a immunity . But , for them , it's weird because they gonna know about the immunity and the formula . But she can't lose them for her revenge .

Jacquelin : So ... are you really want to know ?