Chance

I was urgent to search through the huge crowd. I wanted to look for that curly-haired boy of mine. I didn't even want to see my mom right now. I was after Harry and no one was going to stop me, not even Ezielle.

I had left Ezzy behind with her parents as they hugged and kissed her cheeks, but my eyes and legs were ready to move for a search. The crowd of parents, staff, and students felt like it was everlasting, but I wasn't going to give up.

Ezzy knew what I was doing and she thought it was right.

I had finally actually graduated, but it wasn't such a surprise for me, because I got good grades. We were released early so I tried to catch Harry, but he had already drove off.

My blue long gown was unbuttoned and I wore an orange spring dress under it to stand for my school's colors. My hair was curled, but my mom got upset when I tied it into a bun.

A smile spread across my face as my heart was struck immediately with a light when I saw Harry hanging out and talking with Radigan as Raddy tapped down Harry's blue graduation hat.
He wore a plaid blue, black, grey, and white button up shirt under, along with his usual chain and khaki skinny pants with white converses.

Harry didn't look as happy as I expected him to be when he graduated, but it was probably because he didn't really have any family supporting him down in America. His grandmother possibly couldn't carry her oxygen tank around with her.

And he didn't have me.

I ran towards Harry as he didn't see me, but I didn't care. I needed him to embrace me. I ran closer, and his eyes looked towards me as he must've heard the rushing of my footsteps coming towards him. The light brightened up in his eyes, surprised at my appearance, but I kept running towards him until I finally wrapped my arms around his blue gown. His warm body made me snuggle into him even more, but smile, because he had that affect on me.

Harry wrapped his arms around me hesitantly at first, but quickly in desperation.

"I missed you so much, Selena," he said, as he squeezed me tightly, as I did it back, too.

"I missed you, too, Styles," I was honest with my words, as I shut my eyes, and enjoyed the warm embrace of Harry's hold. I never wanted to leave these arms again.

The smell of his cologne made me high again, and now I just wish we were at his house together again, watching the Notebook as we got comfortable.

"Can you please just go on a date with me already?" Harry asked, and I smiled big, keeping my eyes closed at his statement.

"I've been dying inside for your approval, love," I felt his chest vibrate, and I pulled away, pulling him into a kiss, as I heard a whistle from Radigan beside us. Oh, the dream, and fairy tale was all coming back again, but instead I saw this big bright sun just giving off this great warmth, as roses were settled down on a porch of house that sat on a beach, giving me that ocean sound again. The electrifying touch and softness of Harry's light pink lips sunk me into his spell, making me never want to let go again.

I pulled away from Harry as the expression on his face almost seemed surprised that I would do that, but I did.

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you," I accepted his desperate question, and Harry smiled widely as his green eyes brightened up with excitement.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," he repeated it over and over again, as he bent his posture a bit, and picked me up as if I was a child, but I wrapped my legs around his torso as I laughed at his excited reaction, as he came out of his bending position, then spun us around, while I was attached to him like some monkey.