Mum

I woke up in a totally different car, remembering I had just switched from Harry's car at the airport then once we were off the plane, his mother was waiting for us in her car.

"Oh my gosh," I heard a familiar British accent hype up and my eyes fluttered open to a breeze slowly easing onto my body.

"Hey, Selly, wake up...let me show you my gift," Harry's voice sparked up as well in excitement.

All his families members were hugging each other and happy to see each other as a small little girl ran up to Harry's leg as he still stood at the car door.

Harry and his mom invited me to come to her wedding that was tomorrow, so I decided to go with Harry for April Spring Break.

Harry chuckled as he looked down towards the girl who had a bit of blonde and brown hair mixed.

"This is Sophie, Sophie this is Selena," he introduced us to each and I sat up in the back of the car, trying to adjust to England's cold temperatures.

"Is she coming to the wedding?" she asked in high pitches British accent and I smiled at how cute that was.

"Yes," Harry answered and she looked directly to me with these adorable bold blue eyes that almost looked silver around the color.

"Well, come on, Harold, show her your bike, darling," his mom piped up, slapping her hand to his shoulder and I saw the long brown hair and excited red face of his mother, telling me this was probably the time of her life.

Harry pulled Sophie away gently as he put out his hand for me to grab and I did as I swept into the cold.

"I was looking for you...I haven't seen you in like years," a familiar light brown headed girl that was tall and had green eyes, hugged me, then I realized it was Gemma.

"Oh, Grandma Beryl said to help her pump in more oxygen, because the airplane was a little bit too much for her," Gemma looked to Harry and she looked to me.

"And me and you have to go shopping for your dress, because I'm pretty sure you don't have one in that luggage of yours," she pointed to the small luggage that was right by my foot and Gemma took off.

Harry nodded, shutting the car door as Sophie ran off to some other relatives as a collection of the British family piled up by the front of the house.

Harry was about to speak up until another family member tapped on his shoulder.

He turned around to see the man that had a cute and happily face, with a slightly wide body shape as Harry became excited then hugged the man in his arms.

"My son has tattoos now, huh?" he asked in a slightly deep British voice, but not as deep as Harry's rumbling voice.

"Yes, sir...and is this the little lady that came to visit the country," the man looked at me with that happy look in his eye sticking a wrinkly hand out for me to shake.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Desmond Styles," he introduced himself, and I gave him a smile, shaking his hand firmly.

"I'm Selena Gomez," I said my name as well and his eyes widened.

"Oh, Selena Gomez," Harry's father pulled away from hold and attempted to say my name is Spanish as Harry just looked at him in complete disbelief with a smile.

"Okay, Dad," Harry patted his back, and I smiled at both of them.

"Are you the one getting married?" I asked, and his father jumped up with wide eyes.

"Oh, no, that's Robin Twist over there," Mr. Styles pointed over towards the crowd behind him.

"But I'm gonna leave now, bud..Just wanted to see my 20 year old son and 24 year old daughter," he said, placing a hand to Harry's shoulder.

"Adios, mamacita," his father attempted to speak to me again in Spanish and Harry's cheeks blushed up in embarrassment.

"Bye, Dad," he waved off to his father.

"Hey, I know me some Español!" he shouted at he went off to his car parked along the curb that was by the house.

I laughed at his father and shook my head at how adorable he was.

"Alright, now I wanna show you something," Harry grabbed my hand and He lead me onto the street of his house, where he directed us around a car.

My eyes brightened up to see a motorcycle sat unused and red with a new look. It was absolutely beautiful as two red and black helmets hung from the handle.

"This is my new ride," Harry told me and my eyes widened even more.

He let go of my hand as he hopped onto the bike, pulling out a key that was already in his hold and started the motorcycle up in a roaring battering sound of the engine.

"You ready to ride?" Harry asked and I didn't know if I wanted to.

"I'm kind of scared about this," I said as I just stood there and he gripped a helmet into his hold.

"Do you know how to ride one?" I asked and Harry laughed.

"Of course, I do...come on, babe, just trust me," Harry said as he slid on the helmet onto his hand then took the other helmet from the handle, as he kicked the stopper.

Harry held out the helmet and I smiled hurrying up to him, taking the helmet in my hand then pulling it onto my head, as I made sure my eyes were looking through the window of the helmet.

The motorcycle roared as Harry got it roaring up a bit. I sat on the bike properly as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Here we go," Harry said and he backed the bike up with his feet then sped off. The motorcycle hit me with a rush, and my hair blew everywhere as we road off. It was an amazing rush to my body as the wind blew against my body.

I quickly got use to the feeling as Harry drove the motorcycle and I spread out my arms to the side, feeling amazing. I wrapped my arms back around Harry's waist, and smiled, knowing I was with the one I loved.