Date

I pouted with my arms crossed in the passenger's seat as I kept looking over to Harry with a death glare.

Harry noticed me switching my eyes as he stopped at a red light.

"Oh, come on, Sel...I just wanna take you somewhere," Harry said, and I smiled at the concern in his voice.

"I know," I said, and uncrossed my arms, sitting up.

Then, a question ran through my mind about Harry. There were a lot of questions to ask, and so I leaned on top of the storage in the middle, moving closer towards Harry as he drove my car.

"Harry, is there something wrong with your grandma?" I asked, remembering that she was basically connected to a oxygen tank like 24/7.

"Yeah," Harry gulped, but kept his eyes on the road.

"She has cancer," I heard his voice hesitated and I nodded, looking down.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to have you mention it," I said.

"No, I mean, it's there...might as well acknowledge," he said as it was quite for awhile until I spoke up again.

"How's she doing with it?" I asked, looking back up and admired the edges and curves of Harry's face.

"It's killing her slowly, but I'm gonna make sure to take care of her, love...Just like I'm gonna care for you," Harry said, sending a song to my ears as I noticed he tried to look for my hand.

He kept switching his attention between me and the road, but I grabbed his hand instead, as he interlaced our fingers.

I felt warm inside and loved Harry's touch.

I stared down at our hands together and I wondered if this whole dream was gonna end with Harry. I didn't want it to ever end.

"When's your birthday?" I asked, as I traced my fingertips from my other hand along the green veins of Harry's hand. I felt a spark every time I touched each vein.

"February 1st," he told me and I gasped.

"What? It already passed?" I asked and he chuckled at my reaction as he made a turn.

"Yes, love," he answered.

"But when's your birthday?" Harry asked, and I looked back up at him, staring at his face.

"It's the...uhm," I paused as I was such in a trance with Harry that I forgot my own birthday.

"I'm sorry, I...uhm..I can't," I couldn't recall when I was born and it was crazy, until I remembered the familiar date in my head.

"I mean, July 22nd," I said with a smile.

"See I could get you something, it's right around the corner, Sel, but what just happened awhile ago?" he asked, looking towards me again, as we drove into this park.

"Well, I'm such in a magical world that I'm forgetting my own birthday," I responded and Harry shut down the engine, taking off his seatbelt, then looked at me with interest of what I had to say.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his green eyes focused, making me smile.

"I mean that you make me feel amazing, Harry and that I don't want this dream to end even if I forget my own birthday...I know you'll remember," I expressed my feelings in words and Harry sent me that dimpled crooked smile again.

"I don't wanna leave this dream either, Selena..I don't wanna leave you," Harry said as he tightened his grip on my hand, and kept his eyes studying my face.

"Let's just go back to where we started," he smirked, and I was wondering what he was talking about.

"Let's get wet," Harry said and I slapped him on the arm.