Messages

We were sitting out in the hot sun as July started to reach us more and more each and everyday. I'm so in love with Harry, I almost forgot I had a birthday coming up, but I already told Harry and everyone that I didn't want anything.

I just wanted a gift free peaceful birthday with the people that I loved. I sat in a daze as memories of high school and things that passed so quickly in my mind.

Shirley hadn't called from the library lately and I hadn't heard from Ezielle either. It's kind of like they disappeared, and that even made me wonder where Radigan went.

"Hey, what'd you write?" I felt Jessica tap on my arm as her dark straight brown hair blew with the wind as we sat with the class outside for out assignment.

"I don't even know what we're doing," I told her and she rolled her hazel eyes behind her glasses, then she scrunched her face as she folded the paper.

This was Jessica Arnold. She's interesting and she may seem like she's kind of geeky sometimes, but she's really a nice, cheery, bubbly 19 year old ready for the world to come at her.

Though, she hated when people weren't listening in class and that's why she rolled her eyes at me.

"We're suppose to write a message, just anything you want," she said as she looked at me again.

"Though, I'm trying to think of what Hunter would write, because Mr. Closs said that if your message connects with someone else, you might just be the perfect match," Jessy smiled, getting cheery about her message being matched to Hunter's.

I giggled at her as I was happy she was so into this guy. I mean, Hunter Shea was really smart and wanted to be a lawyer, but his appearance looked more like he wasn't into that stuff.

"Well, go on, write...we're on a timer," Jessy encouraged me and I looked around to see everyone either write down something or just ready for the teacher to speak up again.

I looked down toward the small paper, wondering what I could possibly write. Then, it quickly came to me and my heart felt like it flew out of my chest when I thought about my first kiss.

I wrote about the feeling, and why I was there with the boy. However, it just all happened.

"Then, I felt like...he was the one....for me," I wrote out as the memory came back to me and I was right on time as the stopwatch started to ring.

A butterfly danced quickly through and around the tables we sat at as the sun burned into our skins.

"Alrighty, now everyone take a balloon," our guidance counselor, Mr. Closs said, but without complete instructions, all the students just got up to grab an already full balloon from the cart.

Jessica without saying a word left me at my table as she saw Hunter start to move into the crowd of students, rushing for a ballon and I smiled at her admiration for him. I got up slowly and easily.

I wore ripped up denim jeans and a loose see though beige shirt with my favorite dark maroon boots. My hair was tied up in a messy pony tail as I walked into the crowd as the students start to disperse back to their tables with different colored balloons.

"Hey," I heard that deep British voice behind me make me have a shiver come down my back.

"Hi," I smiled, not looking at him, but his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled my back close up against him while he started to rock us a bit.

I felt Harry's face nuzzle into my neck as if I was a bear and I moved more into the crowd as it became smaller, but I placed my arms over Harry's.

Something I didn't expect was the small light kisses Harry started to plant to my neck and up.

An intensifying, sexual feeling came to my body in another shiver. I giggled trying to shake off the feeling, because it was maybe a bit too intimate for me.

"Okay, okay," I stopped Harry as I tried to hide my neck away from him, bring up my shoulders.

"What you think I'm gonna suck your blood, like a vampire?!" Harry shouted in an attempted Russian accent as I laughed and he tried to snap at my neck as I gave out a small scream.

"No," I squeaked out and he chuckled as we moved up towards the cart, getting closer.

"You're so weird," I laughed out.

"Tell me what you wrote for your message," Harry said as he released me from his hold, making me feel sad, but I regained my happiness as he came up to my side, interlacing his hand into mine.

I smiled up to him, staring at the pale green in his eyes, because of the sun and it looked so breathtaking as I wished I could be sitting on top of my car, just staring down at him in awe.

"Nope," I answered and shook my head then he started to pout, looking into my eyes.

"Why?" he asked, as we were finally available to pick a balloon from the cart.

"Because I don't want to tell you," I answered him as I was about to pick up a green balloon, but Harry had already picked it up for me so I grabbed an orange ballon as if we were in competition and I smirked at him.

"You're too cute," Harry said as we traded balloons and parted ways. I went back to Jessica and he went back to his new friend Louis.

Louis Tomlinson was the star of soccer, and was also from the UK just as Harry. Lou has more of a sassy attitude mixed with trouble and silliness, but I kind of like his personality traits really well.

Louis Tomlinson is definitely the greatest friend to have.

There's a lot of English students here and there. It is called David High LONDON.

-------
There's a reason I didn't tell you who her first kiss was, you'll see.